Kimetsu

Legit question. Why don’t they just hand the anime to Shirai? No offense to Sotozaki, but he’s so bad compared to him.
Shirai literally makes Demon Slayer break the internet each and every time throwing iconic anime fight here and there. He also seems to know how to improve the inner monologues of the character and blend them into the action more naturally

Attached: E57A5CD2-C4D1-4248-8E1D-00E1C602D175.jpg (2999x3999, 1.3M)

without sotozaki there's no akira matsushima who is the entire reason why the character designs never melt despite being a pain in the ass to draw but in general shirai would be better, but he probably wants to finish the katsugeki movie since it's his first series as a director

do you want to reduce the lifespan of the chad greatly?

>BCfags and MHAfags are seething hard on social media over episode 10
Absolute chad, Shirai-sama i kneel.

Attached: 1642347435965.jpg (488x410, 38.74K)

yes

Yeah why not I want quality

I have no idea who those people are

I always laugh at how those guys cope with KnY's success
"d-demon slayer is mid, it just got lucky ufotable adapted it"

>akira matsushima who is the entire reason why the character designs never melt despite being a pain in the ass to draw
Yeah, Shirai's a fucking god but Akira Matshushima's contributions are FUCKING GIGANTIC and I feel like they get massively unnoticed by the masses.
Just maintaining those designs on the model seems like a pain in the ass so animating them THIS well all while not letting a single frame go off-model is just a monstrous achievement.

>they get massively unnoticed by the masses
it's the "people only notice when shit went wrong" kind of position.

>Go on the tag
>Its mostly just people shitting on KnYfags because all of them are zoom zooms who havent watched any anime before
>They get mad every time you bring up the fact that they're praising CG and filters and not the animation

Holy shit so actual self awareness. I thought only Any Forums was smart enough to realize this

Bow down before your king demonkeks

Attached: peak fiction.jpg (1200x675, 147.74K)

Did people really expect his mouth to move? Then again, the still shot was really weird.

I'm a huge BCfag and I love KnY bro wtf are you talking about.
I'm pretty sure the only seethe is from JJKfags who will be the eternal 2nd place of the new gen

Attached: ddh1b7o-53b6a48e-09b6-4a4c-9fc1-7e63133d6f45.png (1080x1321, 582.45K)

We expected the motion lines on his face to move at least.

>I'm a huge BCfag and I love KnY bro wtf are you talking about.
Holy shit you retards are just leeches because your show and manga are shitty and irrelevant

jujutsuCHADs are fine with being the biggest series in current WSJ though
it's only herokeks (b-but we were supposed to be the next big thing, the naruto of the new gen) and BCkeks (i-it's pierrot's fault we are a flop) who cope and seethe about KnY and JJK because of their inferiority complex

Attached: 1643825360100.png (1920x1080, 606.53K)

>inferiority complex
>There's no JJK threads up

Hard to feel jealous about a fad

Now like multiple things is called being a leech? Since when did fiction become niggerball? Neck yourself
> Calling yourself a Chad
What an embarrassment. Read more

Attached: 1642898959553.png (311x341, 116.27K)

>OP, MHA, Neverland, BC fighting to see who gonna be the next face of WSJ
>KnY hidden in the shadow waiting for it time to come

Found one KEK.

See it works

Well doing a non-canon movie is stupid. Also MHA source is not as flashy as the other 2 and only thrives on the whole Harry Potter but for superhero kids shtick and eveything is is inferior.

Based BCbro. I don't mind you guys, but many BCfags on twitter are seething hard right now, which is hilarious because they act like retarded Any Forumstards and their retarded console war.

>Well doing a non-canon movie is stupid.
Doesn't Naruto and DragonBall do that all the time?

Yes that guy is just retarded.

CLANG CLANG CLANG

Attached: 1644186490894.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Look at all that CG and filters

>piano music starts playing
2kino4me

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kimetsu no Yaiba - Yuukaku Hen - 10 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle][6AB67701].mkv_snapshot_15.25.478.jpg (1920x1080, 174.18K)

Well I'm talking box office profit wise. They probably make less money then MHA movie or around the same. Anyway MHA lacks a good source to make a good movie. The last Villains arc was so shit.

>Anyway MHA lacks a good source to make a good movie.
Yet your dickriding JJK and KnY which don't have good material at all

>Shirai literally makes Demon Slayer break the internet each and every time throwing iconic anime fight here and there
pffft bahahahaha

>Well I'm talking box office profit wise
The MHA movie was the 10th highest grossing Japanese film last year and its outgrossed every Naruto film and damn near every DBZ film.

>said the herokek
lol
lmao

Hey, retard. I didn't want the last villain arc to be so shit you know but it was.