It's yet another:

It's yet another:
>Pathetic Beta Male Meets Hyper Extrovert, Expressive Stacy That Uses Him And Treats Him Badly But It's Portrayed As Le Romance And Her Face Will Be On 90% Of Discord Users' Avatars For Next Few Months: The Anime

It's getting tiresome at this point. Who fucking watches this?

Attached: 20201107_222514.jpg (1157x1080, 196.38K)

Failed people

What was the previous one? And the one before that?

Niggatoro, Takagi-san etc.

Name ten

Nagatoro,
Shikimori next

Takagi doesn't threat Nishikata badly at all. Same goes for Nagatoro, more or less.

kill yourself spammer

Anonymous user 1-10

Dude Nagatoro is straight up abusive. You are retard if you do not see that and if story was good, she should be cuckqueeaned.

Nagatoro
Sono Bisque
Shikimori
Anjou-san
Takagi-san
Hajimete no Gal
Kuro Gyaru-san ga kuru
Shikimori-san
Sasha
Drug Candy

And everyone goes "MUH WHOLESOME ECCHI ROMANCE WAIFU HUSBANDO BEST GIRL BEST SHOW I'VE EVER WATCHED
maybe I'm just too bitter but this shit infuriates me some times, even Any Forums eats this shit up like this is Facebook or something

Marin has cool design but that's about it really. She should be in a better anime with different personality.

what anime is this?

only one thats close is early naga and you listed shikimori twice

It's just art of some Russian guy IIRC.

t. never read the manga

>Shikimori-san
Maybe if you actually read it you wouldn't be here writing bullshit

I did and she's a cunt. No idea why Senpai did not fucking curbstomp her for her stupid shit yet.

oh thanks

here comes the defense force
>my generic wish fulfillment romcom is different!!

Peterpan is a Manic Pixie Dream Guy, literally.

>Pathetic Beta Male Meets Hyper Extrovert, Expressive Stacy That Uses Him And Treats Him Badly But It's Portrayed As Le Romance And Her Face Will Be On 90% Of Discord Users' Avatars For Next Few Months
Yo, light novel titles are getting seriously out hand.
>Verification not required.

Cucks

Like the 90% of this site? Kill yourself, antifascist tranny.

Its ok user you didn't read the manga no big deal, you must be busy watching attack on titan.

kill yourself, spammer

>all these characters
>doesnt name the worst fucking example of this

Attached: file.png (720x720, 298.67K)

Wait, you niggers worship shit like darling and eva, but niggatoro is where you draw a line? The fuck, this is just weird.

Nice greentexting, cancer