There’s nothing that ruins a character more than domination lost

There’s nothing that ruins a character more than domination lost.

Attached: 60DA62A1-8C8E-432A-A916-DD47A2A3F8C7.jpg (773x1050, 247.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

special.dmm.co.jp/fanza/feed/news/fanza-report-2018-doujin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked, but it's also the only good kind of domination

Attached: 1607867327074.gif (500x282, 2.01M)

You're just a fetishist faggot. Technically that's fine but you shouldn't pretend to care about character development, you dishonest homolord. Her character improved tenfold after this and she now has an actual somewhat amusing goal of revenge to fulfill, that can easily lead to comedy gold situations.

Tenka a shit

>character development
>oh i love you generic loser boy i dont care about anything else now

It happened way too early, she had 2 cool moments to shine and now she’s the joke of the series.

I hope she gets more appearances
She hasn't lost yet

Attached: 1628192803779.png (764x729, 203.3K)

damn how did they typeset this? I wanna know the font

>and now she’s the joke of the series
Nah.

Can't beat the cock, man

It's Wild Words

Pathetic women are the hottest

thanks

No one likes femdom

If you're pathetic yourself.

Femdom is more popular than your favorite fetish, dumbass.

Based

special.dmm.co.jp/fanza/feed/news/fanza-report-2018-doujin
no lol

In this case it works. Because MC himself gets dominated and isn't a powerwank for overcompensating fags and Ren is caricaturishly op and full of herself. Her domination loss is in her head because it comes from one narrow context she can't control. It's just extreme ego from someone who is used to everything in the world going their way.

No

>Japanese pool
>Cuckoldry on top 1
You're not japanese faggot nigger

And the first time someone was intimate with her in some way, she's not used to that

Who gives a fuck if femdom is popular. I like it. Its appeal to begin with is that it's not the ordinary dynamic.

The worst thing about anime (specifically hetshit anime) is that the girls have a personality UNTIL they begin to like the mc, then they're fucking destroyed and their whole fun personality becomes something boring "I liek mc kun" this is why I began reading yuri, where this shit doesn't happen

My favorite fetish is maledom, which is sure as shit more popular than femdom, we just aren't loud obnoxious faggots about it like femdomfags are

>he doesn't know
Futachads stay winning

Attached: E7cKc9rVkAcK-jv.jpg (1200x1810, 505.9K)

This is pretty much a tranny fetish

>which is sure as shit more popular than femdom
Cuckoldry is just advanced femdom so nope.