I'm still mad

I'm still mad

Attached: wonder-egg-priority-cover-art-608690ab02726337a6a1f429c8f84e5b.jpg (2995x2451, 521.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EA-MIYY1bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And these girls are still retarded, gay, lost, and depressed. (not in that order)

Is there a cumshot version of this pic?

Mad about what?

Haven't watched the last one yet, should I?

O MY PARALLEL WORLD

No

Watching the finale actually ruins the show more than not having a finale does.

The squandered potential for this show is one of the worst I've experienced. Still, I enjoyed most of it.

I don't understand the world or the plot. A ghost robot is telling girls to kill themselves? And these girls enter a matrix/purgatory to save girls who killed themselves but it's all an elaborate trick by the ghost robot?

>Guys, I counted, and we haven't required number of episodes yet. Somebody come up with an idea on how to extend the plot
Repeat for a few weeks.

I'm the same, I keep meaning to but just haven't gotten around to it

*we haven't reached the required number

i don't believe they tried. there's no point in being mad if they didn't even try. it's like they ran the story through an AI and let it make the special episode. it was all downhill starting with the introduction of the pets

This.

You can tell they completely gave up after the first recap aired.

It was the opposite.

It was shit from day one

if the show was cancelled midway through the anime would had been 100 times better

youtube.com/watch?v=6EA-MIYY1bg

They fucked up by not making it yuri.

It was the opposite; the director had way too many ideas and tried to cram them all into the last few episodes

Shit writing and voice acting, also the animation took a nosedive flip floppers style in the second half

The animation in the last bit of Flip Flappers doesn't even look that bad