I had a dream last night that there was an early episode of tora dora that i somehow missed and i was really excited to...

i had a dream last night that there was an early episode of tora dora that i somehow missed and i was really excited to see it. it was the most hype and excited for something i felt in years and now that im awake everything is dull and dead again

Attached: 1563572436751.jpg (400x400, 30.07K)

but did you watch it?

See a therapist about strategies to cure your depression

I love anime dreams. I've had funny anime dreams, erotic anime dreams, and surreal/amazing anime dreams. They're almost always great. Sometimes there's even new music/theme songs.

i remember seeing a little of it. small bits i cant remember just inside of ryuuji's house. the details dreams have a way of fading away. the emotions though are still really powerful to recall.
i had another dream of having a little daughter and defending her from a Ceratosaurus. the love and courage i felt in that dream still carries me through today

that's awesome

pain...

The most interesting anime dream I've ever had was that I was simultaneously watching and taking part in a "remake" of Evangelion that was a lot more upbeat than the original (a la Gurren Lagann or Kill La Kill) while retaining all the surreal mind-fuckery elements and focusing on the friendship between Shinji and Asuka. It was pretty much instantly regarded as a classic and brought a satisfying end to the series unlike the actual remakes. I woke up feeling sad that nobody else experienced it. Can't remember too many actual details, just the feeling that I had while it was happening.

Pic unrelated, open at your own risk, OP.

Attached: 4859020.jpg (1360x841, 323.46K)

This show is like 15 years old, get a grip.

thats pretty good
so are you.

Fag

I remember watching the episode you are talking about. Without subs, unfortunately.
It was a special that somehow got missed by the west, and never picked up by any of the subbing groups. And when I tried to redownload, I found that even the raw torrents were dead.

Just forget about it. It didn't add much to the story anyway.

yeah, uhuh. does you thank i was born yesterday?

Remember any of the lyrics?

This sounds cool. It is common among famous musicians for their best works to come to them in dreams.

Nah it was all what was supposed to be Japanese and I dont speak
It really was. That's an interesting tidbit you added there too. Maybe if I have another dream I can write it down and make something out of it.

Gib smol Taiga gf

Attached: 1641171658887.png (869x650, 377.89K)

I mean, if that's what you want, sure I guess. It'll be there between 2 and r business days.

Oh okay. Nice thanks man. Anything else you got for me?

My dreams are all 3D, how do you get 2D characters in your 3D dreams? Do your dreams look like DOOM?

Attached: 039d3cf16a4d746794a1e3c7f56b4bce.jpg (463x556, 36.7K)

>Do your dreams look like DOOM?
Now that would be a trip