Shingeki no kyojin

Are you enjoying my self insert fanfic?

Attached: Ymir_Fritz_character_image_(1003_B1).png (500x500, 290.3K)

Why don't they have eyeballs?

Kill Isayama

All the faggot anime onlies are creaming their pants rn, we can only hope that they are not so damn stupid to not hate the dogshit ending to an already mediocre story.

I LOVE YMIR SO FUCKING MUCH

Attached: [Anime Time] Shingeki no Kyojin The Final Season Part 2 - 05 (B-Global) [1080p][HEVC 10bit x265][AAC][Multi Sub].mkv_20220207_022112.943.jpg (1920x1080, 304.33K)

Not happening, most people don't like the idea of killing millions of innocents.

This. I think there will be one side that gets angry seeing all that pie shit and marvel like writing where the rumbling gets pushed into the background. But they will probably be swayed by the huge masses of twatter and ending defenders

So why was she crying? Did Isayama have the whole thing about her being in love with the king planned by the time he made the chapter?

I’d be Mikasa I would be fucking pissed at her for causing headaches

Yeah she was crying because she missed his cock.

>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME I NEED TO SEE YOU BEHEADED SO I CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT FRITZ COCK
This is canonically what she was thinking.

The episode seemed like it doubled down on making King Fritz an asshole. I have no idea where the Ymir loved Fritz shit came from. It's like it was written by someone who didn't even read chapter 122 and barely knew who Ymir was.

So they're going to like it when the alliance gets amnesia and thanks Eren for committing genocide for their sakes?

>Mikasa loving Ereh was literally the same as Ymir loving the king so her getting over Ereh and kissing his decapitated head was like Ymir getting over his love for the king
Yeah, something like that, I don't know.

Tears of joy. She knew it was almost over.

>Eren always treated Mikasa with love and clearly cared for her deeply
>Fritz had Ymir hunted down and nearly killed and treated her like absolute fucking shit literally to the day she died
I dont know what drugs Isayama was on when writing this shit but I want some.

WARHAMMERCHADS

WE FUCKING WON

Attached: 1639668001934.png (960x1252, 1.2M)

>spine attaching head back to body is light translucent blue, like Warhammer hardening
That worm used Warhammer hardening to reattach his body

please explain your autistic arrows better

Mappa's better.

Why did Isayama butcher this little girl by giving her stockholm syndrome for her rapist?

Attached: B2C28CA1-D5D7-46FC-A168-DBC9C1C2F47C.jpg (611x1135, 517.44K)

time travel bs = bad by definition
Isayama is a hack

Eren's titan formed from the bottom, like the WHT, that means he's crystallized underneath

Yes

Why was she watching Ramzi get crushed? I mean she already knew Mikasa was the one she was waiting for

Attached: 37F9942D-FE67-4585-A21C-889B276A22A3.jpg (226x203, 30.21K)