[Storage]

>[Storage]
A power to freely do dimensional control like this is broken as hell. Why do no one in isekai use it for battle instead of simply keeping stuffs?

Attached: 1641392657331.jpg (836x1200, 251.91K)

>[Storage]
How do you use it in combat?

Please, TLanon pick up the 7th prince manga, or Otome survival WN so I have something to live for

Anyone reading Shang Jianyao´s schizo detective adventures?

Ow the edge

Attached: file.png (650x924, 449.13K)

>store the enemy, drop them off a cliff or at the bottom of a lake
>store projectiles and fire them out Gate of babylon style
>store their weapon if they swing at you, so they can't engage in close combat
>store the air around them, or the ground underneath them to knock them off balance
>store weapons ahead of time and use disposable swords, axes, lances, and bows
>store cannons and drop them out mid battle to confuse the enemy
>store brick walls and create your own battlefield advantage

Storage potential is nearly fucking limitless, You would essentially be like Tobi/Madara if you utilized it with precision, Hell, you could basically vaporize people if you opened and closed it fast enough while moving the entrance overtop someone, or while they were moving towards you.
The applications are limitless

just
>store the enemy
That's it. You're fucking done. What are they gonna do?

Cumming buckets gone wrong, huh?

Not
>store time to do time stop
Or
>store your existence in the Akashic record to make yourself indestructible

Most isekai make explicit note of not being able to store living entities, so if thats not an option you can move onto the others.
I was considering the option of storing light and using it as a way to remove their vision, or storing light and releasing it in a concentrated beam to melt people, OR storing gamma rays/other electromagnetic radiation, but I figured that kind of broke the spirit of the question since it was bending the rules to fit my argument instead of staying the in the confines of what the other user had asked

Isekai with an aunt as the love interest?

has there been an engaging story with how wartime logistics and supply lines work in worlds with storage bags or teleportation?

>That's it. You're fucking done. What are they gonna do?
Reminder Nightcrawler tried this with Apocalypse, but every time he bamfed after that he had to basically hurry the fuck up because Apocalypse tried to kill him.
Never pocket your enemies.

He's just a patrician. Nudity is boring and does almost nothing for me. Clothed women are way more alluring than naked women.

This is my Heaven Earth Within Sleeve, junior!

>accidentally store a bag of holding or similar hyperspace container
>get sent to the astral realm
What now then?

You wouldn't try to use the [Storage] on the planet just to see what happens, right?

Attached: 1632783533129.png (145x135, 14.95K)

Dungeon Reset, user. Dungeon Reset.

mutilate your enemy by opening and closing the gate

Using spatial magic blades and slashes is already a thing, probably far more efficient and usable than using storage for the same purpose too

I've yet to come across another death royale that is as comfy and relaxing as Dungeon Reset is

What if cat was courier... And the game was rigged from the start

Attached: Kotness.png (850x1200, 678.16K)

>mc goes to big city
>young master tries to rob him in the street
>mc doesn't just surrender his valuables
>young master says fighting in the city is forbidden
>mc asks how the young master intends to rob him then
>young master says there are no guards nearby
>mc just activates his strongest technique, kills young master, and runs before the guards notice anything
Oh xianxia

I used to be a TL fag but now I'm a homebrew fag.

This the first time I don't angry about an Isekai MC's reason for not fucking their slave, I'm actually surprised

Attached: not fuck.jpg (650x924, 458.17K)

>>store projectiles and fire them out Gate of babylon style
this was done by a throw away villan in Kenja no Majo I thought it was pretty neat