Author is a woman

>author is a woman
>series is manlier than 90% of current shonen
how?

Attached: FK7m8ffXwAggKpA.jpg (1920x1080, 223.83K)

She knows what we want. She is literally the GOAT.

modern japanese men are a bunch of sissies, this is not an exaggeration

women like fights with lots of blood, gore and lost limbs because confident men doing cool things is what they want, men create beta bullied faggots because they self insert

It panders to adult women, they actually appreciate manliness.

Most shounen are pandering to beta males.

Because zoomers are pussies that wants some sissy beta isekai protag, just try to criticize isekai on Any Forums and watch them have a mental breakdown about how you are a bigot

Japanese society tried to control women and make them all nadeshikos but thanks to years of this, they actually want blood and murder and sin as much as possible. You can see it in their rape/abuse josei and shoujo and their taste for violent shonen

>Every dude is a buff chad who fights to the death
>No annoying femoids to slow things down
No surprise the series is a huge success

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kimetsu no Yaiba - Yuukaku Hen - 10 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle][6AB67701].mkv_snapshot_13.09.810.jpg (1920x1080, 240.4K)

Men write what they think women wants.

Women write what they actually want from men.

Never watched KnY not I will, but women tend to do things in a different way than men. For example Mad Max Fury Road was edited by the director's wife because he thought that a man editing the movie would've made it look generic as fuck

Wani is a tomboy. That’s why.

but you're wrong, i read the whole kny manga and it doesn't seem to have something that makes it particularly manlier than other manga. It's not manlier than that dbz, black clover, csm, or even jjk, kny is good, but that's it. not great

>csm

MC's whole motive is to have sex but he isn't allowed to fulfill this goal despite having multiple women throwing themselves at him or the self-insert readers would rebel. In fact, he's loyal to the one woman who makes him "feel safe" despite her killing the people he loves.

It's pathetic beta shit for beta males.

Self inserters are triggered by any manliness.
That's why they love beta MCs.

Worse, it's just the author dom fetish.

Power, Reze, Himeno

It's simple.
Japanese women > Everything.

>twink manly
How much Soì does one have to consume to jump to that conclusion?

Based, literally had to drop that shit the moment the MC went on his drivel

power is his friend, although you are right with himeno and reze. but at this point denji was already being controlled by makima

>creator is a woman
>MC of her work is a gigachad who loves rape

Attached: vs Headhunting Beast.png (900x600, 1.03M)

Csm author is a legit troon

yea I dropped that shit exactly when he could have any wish, and he said
>I want to be your dog

>author is a woman
source?

no one has posted yet what makes kny more macho than generic shonen

male authors are herbivore, so their MCs are herbivore too. Wani knows what women want in a man, half of the pillars are probably her own OC masturbation fantasies