>Soul Society (Bleach)
>Kyoto (Kenshin)
>Chimera Ant (HxH)
>Chapter Black (YuYu Hakusho)
>Shibuya (Jujutsu Kaisen)
>Chuunin Exams (Naruto)

>Chapter Black
Not with that ending. Dark Tournament is peak

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Any Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage newfags to show their faces here.

>Soul Society (Bleach)
Best Bleach arc an one of the best, true, but Naruto still has this "Shounen" feeling Bleach lacks imo, Bleach takes itself too seriously.
>Kyoto (Kenshin)
I unironically consider Rurouni Kenshin more than a Shounen but one step below of being a Seinen.
>Chimera Ant (HxH)
Possibly.
>Chapter Black (YuYu Hakusho)
I consider Naruto better overall.
>Shibuya (Jujutsu Kaisen)
Haven't watched it yet.
>Chuunin Exams (Naruto)
Inferior IMO, although also kino.

This opening will never leave my head.

Naruto anime looks low quality shit after watching SnK and KnY.
Both of two are different level in animation, sakuga, direction and ost.
I’m glad todays anime got much improvement comparing to early 2000s.

Ok but why the nigger drawing? Couldn't you post something better?

Totally agree, OP. So much memories in this opening.

Not a single Kenshin arc is good and Shibuya is gutter trash

Attached: 1642898959553.png (311x341, 116.27K)

Chunnin Exams and Sasuke Recovery Arcs piss and shit all over most shounen anime arcs and havent been surpassed yet, too bad everything goes to shit after

Not saying you're wrong, but I want to just be an annoying cunt and point out that the Shikamaru fight (one of my favorites as a kid) is basically verbatim Giorno vs Polpo from Vento Aureo.

Attached: giornovsblacksabbath.png (350x197, 127.87K)

Not even the best Naruto part 1 arc.

the pain arc is the best desu, resolution is a bit silly but overall is pretty great

Chuunin Exam is still better. But I live the recovery mission as well. Too bad Naruto becomes unwatchable after this arc.

Dark Tournament gets kinda boring in the middle. It is also very basic for most of its duration. Toguro fight is nice, I guess.

Chimera Ants fucking suck, my dude, specially the invasion part. That was already when Togashi was done with making manga.

stop overrating Chimera Ant please, that arc it's fucking awful

>Chimera Ant
>not literally any other arc
bad taste

>Chimera Ant (HxH)
Not even top 3 arc in the manga bro

>Best fights
Only half of them were cool.

>all the brainlets ITT filtered by the chimera ant arc
it's basically an IQ test at this point, if you do not like that arc you're too stupid to listen to

Marineford (One Piece) is better than those

Saint Seiya Sanctuary shits all over it.

>the best shounen arc ever conceived
The only arc to hold this title is HxH's chimera ants, nothing even comes close.

It's pretty mediocre. Just five 1 vs 1. The Nardo fight is pretty bad too.

I remember watching the arc as a kid and thinking Neji, Kiba and Choji actually died in their fights.
what a fucking letdown when I found out they all lived, even at the tender age of 11 I could still tell shonenshit was garbage.