SnK

What did animeonlies think of Ymir's backstory/how titans were created?

Attached: Ymir.png (434x434, 304.88K)

Why the fuck did she go back to the king when she acquired the great power to smite her enemies? Stockholm Syndrome?

dunno but i can't wait for them to be butthurt when they find out she enjoyed that kings dick

There are no animeonlies here ask somewhere else

I've seen a lot of them accurately conclude she may love/have stockholm syndrome

I wish I had a cute slave to have babies like that king.

>They will end up accepting the "she loved Fritz" all along because they're already thinking of Stockholm Syndrome
kek, normalfags will lap up the shitty ending and only /snk/fags will seethe about it.

The worthy and deserved conclusion to this ten year long and multiple platforms-spanning trainwreck

Attached: zook laufin'.png (693x715, 611.36K)

Because if she did no one else would love her. Also she is literally a slave, this is way beyond stockholm Syndrome.

Who even is Ymir?

Same as Floch. I only ever see Any Forums talk about them, but from the series I dont remember them.

Stockholm syndrome incoming in full force

you’re telling me that the greatest mystery of the entire anime (where the titans come from) is a stupid fucking cockroach

Everyone in the reddit discussion thread are calling it a masterpiece

I'm glad we got some backstory finally. Even if it's just some space worm merging with a kid.

thats all youre gonna get too

>Enslaved for maybe a year at most (she doesn't age visibly between capture and acquiring the titan power.
>Already indelibly loyal to the man who murdered and enslaved her family.

How much did she hate her family? Did the king do her a favor by killing them? That's the only explanation for such a quick about-face.

>Pigbros...
Why did they betrayed her in the 1st place?

Attached: EqBcbAmVoAAFExo.jpg (736x736, 136.41K)

And I'm sure you can name all those people and not be talking out your ass.

I feel like the story's tone and grace changed completely after the "they were the titans all along".

>"Oh hey look at those buff guys with long ass spears"
>"H-hello, gu-, OH MY FRITZ, they just stabbed a fucking baby!"
>"Now, they're massacring my whole village! B-b-but I can't stop myself from rubbing my dirty cunny!"
>"Am I going to be raped and impregnated if I'm captured by these burly murderous not-Viking peopel!?"
>"Am I going to be chopped to tiny pieces and fed to dogs, pigs or kids?"
>"Thinking about it makes me wanna COOOMMMM"
>*SPLOOORRTTTTT

Attached: 971308a2106ec86111dd02d243ea2a2a.jpg (735x562, 61.38K)

Her greatest desire was to be loved and it was ingrained in her that the way to get that was to be helpful and obedient. Smiting Fritz and his soldiers would have simply left her alone and an outcast. Plus, the trauma of nearly being killed for her one act of disobedience probably quashed whatever rebellious desires remained.

So like every time someone transforms into a titan she has to go to work?

>Also she is literally a slave, this is way beyond stockholm Syndrome.
Don't really buy that.
Slaves revolted all the time in history, and that's when they weren't even as strong as their owners.
If slaves had OP powers they wouldn't ever have stayed as slaves.

Only if their "human'' bodies are damaged I think. Or if the king want to change something for all the Eldians