HxH

can someone please explain this to me? everyone keeps saying this is the best fight in shonen but the average jojo stand battle is far more dynamic and has more personality. all this is just chrollo running away and hisoka monologuing. and what the fuck is nen after death? how did hisoka live? why is this beloved?

Attached: O.png (848x459, 199.59K)

Who is "everyone"? Why don't you ask them instead of us?
You need to work on your bait a bit more, you can do better than this.

Attached: 1643278258969.jpg (640x480, 19.94K)

>O, my shitty bait

I fucked your mom

Attached: smug clara.png (400x400, 39.07K)

its not bait you fucking assholes i bought this shitty volume and i have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Attached: Nen.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

Because knuckle vs youpi and gon vs genthru are better fights

ok did you read the rest of the manga? nen after death has been thoroughly explained on multiple occasions

Attached: lqDSw.jpg (747x1100, 133.8K)

Are you that Black JJK poster

apparently this entire page was one sentence in the anime adaptation. huh

look at your picture, its a joke because of how bad it looks

yeah the 2011 adaptation is garbage and actually cuts out a lot of vital information, hence why shit like "O MY RUBBER NEN" is seen as an asspull by people who picked up the manga after the anime ended.

Yeah it's briefly mentioned to explain a pothole then is a non factor for the entire series except for this one fight. Nen is a shit system anyways. It's so loose that it allows Togashi to do whatever the fuck he wants with it whenever as long as he puts a wall of text right before.

You fucking idiots keep "explaining" this and completely missing the point
No one is disputing that RUBBER AND GUM nen can survive Hisoka's death
We are disputing that the properties of RUBBER AND GUM can be used to perform CPR on a body that had been dead for at least several minutes

how can his rubber and gum nen survive his death?

like any other case of nen lingering after death

>and what the fuck is nen after death?
I literally answered his question you illiterate retard. Bungee gum can expand and contract at will, which is exactly what CPR does to a persons heart and lungs. Hisoka reviving after so long is kind of bullshit but I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for a manga featuring superhumans who are capable of surviving a literal rocket launcher to the face and other fantastical shit

hisoka was so horny for chrollo that his bungee gum activated after his death

It would've been a funny twist had Hisoka woken up a brain dead retard corpse only focused on getting a rematch. But no, he loses and just walks away. It just feels like shit conclusion for a fight that was teased for 20 years. It was a fight to death but none of them died.

Hisoka did die. He just wasn't killed.

Yeah I agree that it was disappointing, Hisoka becoming a murderous zombie would've been way better

Attached: cope.jpg (1030x772, 686.6K)