Holy shit dude. this is one of the most blatant insertion of a mangaka's opinion on a character...

Holy shit dude. this is one of the most blatant insertion of a mangaka's opinion on a character, literally a political cartoon in manga form.

Attached: IMG_20220207_095101.png (450x352, 75.47K)

Yes, art is a form of expression

Based Japan. Only country that is 100% atheist and 100% religious.

I don't understand the problem here. Are you saying it's bad because the author makes the assumption that 80% of religious people will drop their belief in God after a spiky haired nigga explains how he's just some sort of creature? The drop might seem huge but you need to consider how many people are just "religious" out of habit and not out of some sort of deeply rooted belief in God.

platinum end feels like some sort of political comic now, you know, the ones were character holds the belief of the author is very smart and everyone is fucking stupid.

Ultimately isn't that how everyone thinks? Of course if you believe something firmly, opposing beliefs will seem silly or false to you.

I still don't really get your problem here. Is it because he has a "bad" opinion on religion, in a manga about an angel-assisted murder fest where God is a depressed dude in a Chad body? What did you expect?

give me the context because I refuse to believe religious people wouldn't spike and wars would be started on who is in the right

There's a difference finding things you oppose dumb and completely refusing the possibility of you might being wrong about certain things and ridiculing everyone else who disagrees with you, feels more like a politcal cartoon and less like genuine character interaction, I'm not even religious but this entire chapter was so dumb

The guy you replied to just straight up passing over the plot through his head

I know. what I'm saying is this is such a blatant insertion of ones world view to the manga, which isn't necessarily bad but here it feels forced, this is also the same guy that wrote the manga where it is said women who are smart are less appealing and ranted about gay people for whole 2 pages and put a character where he says "oh bro she spittin"

It's dumb, but honestly kind of endearingly optimistically so. It's very much atheism for somebody that has never spend a moment actually thinking about religion. A scam so deeply woven into the fabric of society that God himself could land, blow up the Vatican, and denounce every religion as a obvious fraud, and yet probably wouldn't affect how many people belief.

Did you not watch astra lost in space
An entire 49 chapters that only existed as a basis to say guns are bad at the end

I think you vastly over-exaggerate how many people are actually deeply religious. Most religious people nowadays come from poorer backgrounds where the entire thing is more of a coping mechanism for their shitty situation than anything. They might say they believe what they believe because it's just what they're used to thinking, but only a very small minority will actually have some sort of deep-rooted faith. Now that you have faggots with superpowers appearing claiming that people need to choose which one of them will become the next God, and some other apparently super smart dude is explaining how this thing they are trying to become isn't actually the God you've been believing in but some entity that feeds on praise and belief, you will end up with a lot of disillusioned people who will actually question His existence.
The numbers might be off somewhat but I doubt that everyone who believes in God will just go "lmao no my faith is unshakeable".

>/r/atheism user writes a manga

Tsugumi Ohba writing has literally always been like that. Remember how Raye talked about Naomi? Remember how Near behaves? Remember how Nakai and Nanamine were treated in Bakuman? The list goes on.

In the US it's basically a political team sports thing. If you're right wing, centrist, or even center left, you're expected to play along with the larp because our electoral system means you have to pander to the diehard losers who do still believe.

Attached: 1643917305694.png (596x709, 372.4K)

>Ohba has always been a shitty writer!!
Is this some sort of excuse?

this. look up a group thats known as The Family in washington

At least his stance on gays is burning hot!

Attached: FKDw3bMXMA0yQBS.png (450x620, 130.92K)

You have clearly never anywhere with a religious majority

>some faggot in a lab coat sayinf god isn't real
>somehow religious people didn't double down hardcore with religion
Unrealistic.

In islam, there is literally something for this. It is said that some fag will claim they are god when they aren't. You just have to believe to the end.

It's called anti-Christ.

Isn't that christianity? I honestly don't know this shit. Just heard it from some muslim user.