How the fuck did this generic trash get so popular? Is it just the anime equivalent of game of thrones?

How the fuck did this generic trash get so popular? Is it just the anime equivalent of game of thrones?

Attached: demonslayer-art-1634244394273.png (1314x1314, 1.09M)

No, because SnK is the anime equivalent of GoT.

Simple, easy to follow plot, a cast of colorful wackos + pretty good animation= success. The manga is similar in that regard, minus the art (which, let's be real, it's not that good)

It's literally dragon ball for zoomers

ufotable

The vast majority of the 7 billion "human beings" on this planet are midwits, and this isn't even me being le edgy solipsist, it's just a well known marketing fact.

Imagine you're favorite manga with ufotable budget

Attached: 1643961270582.gif (522x536, 2.25M)

I am so glad I am not one of them

boku no hero is better

"Budget" or "animation"? Because I hate ufotable's directing

That CSM and SnK

They're getting like this over demon slayer. When Bleach or SBR come out they're gonna flip out

It's the anime that really made it explode. They really went all out, even getting famous voice actors to voice the extra demons. Barely anyone cared about it before the anime aired.

Garbage sells

Its a show that holds all the desirable tropes that anime normally has in it while leaving out the more undesirable ones. Sans sleepyhead being borderline lolicon which got excused immediatly

It's such a big lmao that people think GoT isn't one of the best books of the generation, you're a brainlet if the TV show occupies any space in your head, and you're a bigger dumbass if you're gonna meme "Winds of Winter" never

ufotable's budget isn't anything special though, there's a reason why they rely so much on CGI and post processing

Disliking popular things isn't an indicator of good taste, user.

Simple but popular plot beats, good fight animation and direction, samurai swords katana magic, some of the best music I've ever heard in an anime, ufotable black magic.

Shonen baby

Reminder that hashiras are literally rehashed captains and nobody says anything

studiofags pretending its good and normies unable to watch anything that isnt over-exaggerated and over-explained dogshit

Obsessing over things you don't enjoy and being angry at the people that do enjoy them doesn't make you smarter. Being smart doesn't make you incapable of enjoying simple things. You're like little kids trying to act mature and refusing to do things they consider childish.

I don't care about being smart or being perceived as smart, I just want to shit on people

Yet every garbage that you read get axed lmao

based