O, MY FLEXIBILITY

O, MY FLEXIBILITY

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.07 - 00.04.46.17.png (2560x1440, 1.52M)

stay in your containment thread faggot

One of the first things he does when he meets Tanjiro is show off his flexibility by bending completely backwards
Earlier in this very arc he turns into a worm and wriggles through a tunnel

A Upper Moon demon stabbed him while he was distracted fighting, that's total bullshit.

And there's being a contortionist, and there is moving your heart out of the way of an attack you weren't even expecting. It is legitimately an O MY moment, ironically.

>t. underestimated the flexibility of Inosuke's body

Attached: 1636314012008.jpg (1280x720, 74.67K)

AND THIS SUPERNATURAL POISON THAT BROUGHT A HASHIRA VERSED AND RESISTANT TO VARIOUS POISONS TO HIS KNEES DOESN'T WORK ON ME BECAUSE I LIVED IN A MOUNTAIN

A better way to do it would probably having him eating a small those of something that similar so the real thing and then having him mention may be something that he ate while on the mountain growing up.
Having him just blurt that mid air just screams slap dash plot hole filling.

One of the first things Inosuke does in battle is show off his heightened senses
It literally does work on him, have you not read the actual series
He just staves it off for one last blow just like how Uzui did for a while

He didn't even see him coming? Why would Inosuke have his heart somewhere else at that moment?

just because you can't do it doesn't mean it's not possible

Attached: takemichi-takemichy.gif (220x251, 525.33K)

We see a shot of Gyutaro's sickle closing in, that was probably more than enough time for Inosuke to contort himself to survive

> heightened senses
I'm pretty sure an Upper Moon would be faster than Inosuke's senses.
>It literally does work on him, have you not read the actual series
Gonna admit you got me. I just realized he was lying. I took what he said at face value.
The Flexibility is still bullshit though.

time to go to bed jems

He was shocked when he was stabbed, and everyone else were shocked too.
Nobody saw him coming.

Poison resistance exists even in real life, of course it's a thing in this setting

Bros I can’t recovery breathe to heal myself, what a asspull show!

Well why not
Tanjiro and Inosuke in particular trained their asses off after watching Rengoku die, and it was specifically highlighted that back then they were unable to even see the fight in action
In this arc Tanjiro and Inosuke are able to just barely react to UM power, so I don't think it's outlandish to think he could have reacted to that in time
Tanjiro wasn't even able to see anything that happened, of course he was shocked
Inosuke is literally the dude it happened to, I imagine even if he shifted his heart to Narnia he would have been at least a little surprised at the blade piercing right through him

What I want to know is why did Inosuke even say that. She said that in her mind.

>Tanjiro and Inosuke in particular trained their asses off after watching Rengoku die, and it was specifically highlighted that back then they were unable to even see the fight in action
It was just a few months though. You mean to tell me they managed to close that gap in so little time?
>In this arc Tanjiro and Inosuke are able to just barely react to UM power, so I don't think it's outlandish to think he could have reacted to that in time
Inosuke was focused on killing Daki. Any realization would be far too slow to act unless Gyutaro purposefully slowed down for...some reason?
>Tanjiro wasn't even able to see anything that happened
He was looking at it as it happened.
> I imagine even if he shifted his heart to Narnia he would have been at least a little surprised at the blade piercing right through him
So he was surprised that a blade that he never expected pierced him and yet in that timeframe he managed to move his heart to who knows wherever against an opponent vastly stronger and faster than him? Especially when everyone assumed that he was still fighting Uzui in their own separate battle? He had no reason to think Gyutaro would join the frey until it was too late, especially when his full attention was set on finally killing Daki, a pretty powerful demon on her own right.

how the fuck is he faster like zenitsu?

Zenitsu was running out of stamina. He was probably slowing down enough for Inosuke to help him finish her off.