Write an ending for the Slime LN that will cause maximum butthurt from readers

Write an ending for the Slime LN that will cause maximum butthurt from readers

Attached: 89236250_p1.jpg (1000x1000, 640.76K)

No one reads the Slime LN.

What's the webnovel ending

He wakes up in the hospital after being stabbed and it was all a dream.

he becomes male and is unable to change it, and he has a monogamous heterosexual relationship with a biological woman

.. then goes to the toilet and discovers he has no genitals

he turns evil and begins raping everyone

It's honestly hard to fuck things up worse than the WN ending
Yuuki is the BBEG (the main way the WN differs from the LN), I haven't actually read more than bits and pieces of the WN but apparently he sucks as a BBEG
Rimuru goes back to when he was stabbed, and creates a copy of himself to live as a mortal wagecuck, waking up in the hospital as if everything that happened was a dream

Same as the wn, he loses even though he is a god because.. he just loses ok

ask that faggot hack isayama for such an ending

>Rimuru decides to conquer the world and make it basically like Earth, destroying all the fantasy aspects
>After a thousand years or so of this, Veldanava finally gets around to coming back to life
>"You've done well in my absence little one, but I think it's time to set things back the way they were."
>1000 year rewind
>Cut back to the meeting between Satoru and Tamura
>Satoru looks behind him in the direction the robber came from last time, but nothing is out of the ordinary
>"And so to all but Veldanava, the tale of Rimuru Tempest was forgotten. But he learned many lessons from observing that little slime, who would inspire a new and greater course of history."

After a long bout of ruling and making friends, Rimiru Tempest notices an off flavor in [Insert Character Here]'s pussy. Turns out, he's been getting cucked the entire time, and no one actually likes him AT ALL, just what he can offer. Shocked and appalled, he commits suicide, and wakes up at his desk. He shakes his head, realizing it was all a day dream, and gets ready for work. At work, he thinks to himself that fantasy is a bad thing, and work— ah, work— work is where it's truly at.

>didn't read WN properly
>trying to say how it ended
HAHAHAHAHA

Go fuck yourself, that ending is ass
In other words, congratulations!

I didn't give you permission to use my life story user

He becomes a slave maid for a greater god that fixes all the problems in the world like a deux ex machina.Nothing else is followed up on, everyone else and all non-resolved plotlines are dropped and forgotten.

Rimuru passes out from exhaustion after the final victory and wakes up as Shizu. Turns out Rimuru's self was finally gone for good the moment he ate Shizu and took on her will. We've all just been watching/reading the tale of Shizu and without her, Rimuru would just be a vegetable-tier retard like the average slime.

But wait, Shizu dies because of some stupid shit and Rimuru's soul gets re-reincarnated as that guy trying to cross the border between Skyrim and Cyrodiil.

"Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there."

Attached: BedShizu.jpg (1680x952, 71.51K)

he wakes up in the real world and it was all just a dream

So the Kumo LN ending then

I'm still mad about it

Veldora destroys Tempest, Rimuru imprisons him
As someone who loves the Rimuru x Veldora ship I would be so fucking mad

The orc rules the world. Rimuru and Milim are the slaves of the orc. Source: Yusaaoi. Pixiv tags: defeat,slave.

Slime decides that he should marry someone to stop the eternal bickering. Slime chooses Guy.
He becomes God, basically.