Rin says the reason Eastern Magecraft can do things Modern Western Magecraft can’t is because the East built a...

>Rin says the reason Eastern Magecraft can do things Modern Western Magecraft can’t is because the East built a special shared foundation, while the Western mages all built separate foundations from each other because they didn’t want to share
So communism really was the answer, huh.

Attached: E889360A-1705-46B8-9DC4-0102392F2BD8.png (1190x1762, 1.71M)

The humiliation never ends.

Attached: FB_IMG_1644190327074.jpg (850x1037, 77.9K)

Run is also a bi slut who enjoys anal. Don't trust her.

communist claims all good things come from communism (and if something happens due to communism, it is by definition good).

news at 11.

>"No Matter What You Pay, I Won't Admit I Like It!" or "How I Went From an Uber Driver to A Lesbian Prostitute In A Single Afternoon"

Cute hoodie.

Luvia best girl by far.
I'm so glad she's not a main heroine. Shirou doesn't deserve her, despite her crush on him

Rin pleases Blonde Lesbos for money

I cant enjoy this picture. Luvia would never order an Uber, she has a private limo

She would order an uber if it meant humiliating Rin.

Nasu has this weird thing about him where he will often pander and obsess super hard with gaijin stuff but at the end of the day he's still Japan wanking as fuck.
This is the franchise built around King Arthur Greatest Hero Ever becoming a Japanese schoolboy's cocksleeve.
And GO is shameless on its Nihhonwang, of course. How many of the Servants are from Japan by now, like 35%?

Nasu is a poorly disguised patriot.
He would never openly allow gaijin """hero""" to win without Japanese victory.

A BEST

Attached: file.png (559x1014, 401.95K)

I find amusing how many Japanese servants has this "cool underdog" thing going on for them. Ushiwakamaru always end in tragedy, BenKei is a loser imposter, Kiyohime became crazy over betrayal, Tamamo no Mae was hunted down, etc... Absolute winner servants like Gil, Ozymandias or Napoleon are almost never japanese.

Her having lesbian sex with Rin.

Reminder that in every timeline except UBW, Rin marries Luvia.

I wanted Rin to marry Saber, but this is also ok.

Attached: 3rqmswjt44b31.jpg (3456x2328, 780.29K)

Rin sees Luvia as a foe but in her subconcious she wants Luvia to be part of her harem.

Attached: rin's_harem.jpg (1200x1686, 315.84K)

Even in FSN the Japs are still underdogs.
Redman has shit stats and Regend is literally a wandering spirit that can't even be summoned normally

Are there too little Luvia and Rin doujins or do I just suck at searching ?

For no discernible reason, there's almost none, or if they are they've never been scanned.

Luvia is for Flat.
Except Flat's dead now, so rip that ship.

There isn't really that much Fate yuri doujins, they know their audience. Luvia's doujins are so little though because most of her screentime is in a loli-focused shitty spin off that only treats her as a joke.

don't forget Musashi swooping in every singularity like poochie

Attached: Nasu on Musashi.jpg (640x480, 67.46K)