Which one suffered the most?

>Squealer
Years of unbearable constant pain of the highest degree while being unable to die caused his body to morph into a blob.
>Ymir
Forced to build titans in the paths realm for an unfathomable length of time (2000 years in the real world likely equates to millions of years in the laths dimension).
>Phos
Forced to watch humanities destruction on loop for 10,000 years all while living with the guilt of killing all of his friends.

Attached: GyXYLD7L.jpg (1000x1000, 172.75K)

all deserved

>squealer
literally rat hitler, deserved it

>Ymir
battered wives are the lowest scum

>Phos
tricked, manipulated and killed HER friends

>Kill
>Beat to death
>Marry

I love my gemstone wife.

>Forced to
Sorry to break it to you like this animeonly but Ymir did this because she wanted to. She was in love with the King all this time

Rika

>Years of unbearable constant pain of the highest degree
I mean, the only one who can compare to this is Fire Punch's MC

yawn. this fred again

>squealer
>literally rat hitler
So he did nothing wrong?

Ymir is responsible for Bert’s death, this rapscallion can go right to heck

mitty ^w^

Attached: file.png (809x457, 257.73K)

Ymir actually liked everything Fritz did to her. Imagine being such a chad you make a god submit to you via your cock.

>I'm human!
HAHAHAHAHA

Phos was the only one who had a bright future. (S)he fell the farthest.

Diavolo.

How was Squealer's fate achieved? What kept him in pain and also from dying?

magic, but the mc killed him anyway

The point of the ending of Shinsekai Yori was to emphasize with Squealer right? I couldn't help but feel he was the true healer being tortured by an evil society that dehumanized him. He literally unironically did NOTHING wrong.

Was it ever explained why he was so smart though? He was like abnormally smart, no other molerat came close. He was probably smarter than most humans.

Yes, the author made it a point that advanced societies are degenerate and subhuman(the bisexual teens part)

upvoted my Any Forums friend XD

Calm down man, it's just a joke

Homura

>Fuck
>Kill
>Marry

Phos > Squealer > Ymir
Ymir enjoyed it

Attached: 1635083206811.jpg (640x726, 192.8K)

not true, the bisexual and casual sexual exploration aspect was to showcase the pure existence humanity achieves in the far future, it's a recurrent theme especially in low fantasies that take place on agrarian societies, the lack of jealousy/possessiveness/shame/perfidious thoughts...

You just proved my point