Has there been a US release of the KLK blurays yet...

has there been a US release of the KLK blurays yet? I know they're on netflix but I'd like a physical copy that actually plays on US bluray players.

Attached: game-steam-kill-la-kill-if-cover.jpg (823x1180, 620.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kill-Complete-Blu-ray/dp/B08R2CKC92/ref=tmm_blu_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok boomer

Kill yourself, redditor.

how is it going to disappear off my harddrive boomer

>A hard disk failure may occur in the course of normal operation, or due to an external factor such as exposure to fire or water or high magnetic fields, or suffering a sharp impact or environmental contamination, which can lead to a head crash. The stored information on a hard drive may also be rendered inaccessible as a result of data corruption, disruption or destruction of the hard drive's master boot record, or by malware deliberately destroying the disk's contents.

>A NAND flash SSD is able to endure only a limited number of write cycles. The program/erase process causes a deterioration of the oxide layer that traps electrons in a NAND flash memory cell, and the SSD will eventually become unreliable, wear out and lose its ability to store data.

Optical media can fail too. Pretty sure it fails a lot faster than hard drives.

your hard drive gets used a lot more frequently than the blurays on my shelf. In fact, you're using it right now.

>on my shelf

and that's where you err, boomer

you don't buy these blurays for the 1 in 1 trillion chance the entire internet goes down to muh jews and your harddrive backups all fail at the same time

you just want to have the ability to feel it in muh fingertips

Uh, both, and that's not an "err", retard. It's a nice display piece, and one day you won't be able to get the things you want for free online. Doesn't have to be the internet going down either, shit just gets deleted. Or worse, edited. Or loses seeders. Or gets taken down by DMCA. There's any number of things that could happen to stop you from finding the things you like in the future, and literally no downside to preserving them in physical form, where they can't just be erased from a server a thousand miles away.

You really are making a stupid argument here.

Finally a bit of honesty from you, retard

>Doesn't have to be the internet going down either, shit just gets deleted. Or worse, edited. Or loses seeders. Or gets taken down by DMCA. There's any number of things that could happen to stop you from finding the things you like in the future, and literally no downside to preserving them in physical
again, all accomplished to the same effect on my local hdd

But type more paragraphs to justify your autistic need to display your hobbies to yourself in your lonely dogshit apartment lmaooo

Again, I'll refer you to And unless you're claiming you have everything you could ever want already downloaded, my point still stands.

>And unless you're claiming you have everything you could ever want already downloaded, my point still stands.

You're right, I should waste more physical space and money so that I can better jive with retards who contrive 1 in 1 trillion scenarios because they're insecure about their autism

lmaooooooo

>not having enough physical space to store a couple blurays, or enough money even buy them in the first place
whos the poor now? bizarre that you think owning a physical copy of something or having the space to keep it is evidence being poorer than you, the guy who has nothing but a computer and a hard drive, apparently?

Give it a couple years. Eventually you'll see a torrent of something you remember fondly with zero seeds. And you won't be able to find it anywhere because the other torrent sites got shut down. And you'll remember.

You might be right, but you're so fucking reddit. Go back.

but i wanted to get my question answered and also have a klk thread

i miss the Any Forums watch threads, especially the ones for the last couple episodes.

Attached: 614px-KLKIF_Ragyo.png (614x700, 189.67K)

Yeah, been out for quite some time

Attached: KillLaKillBluRay.jpg (1816x2939, 1.46M)

AFAIK that one is bluray region B, which means it doesnt work with US region bluray players.

Lots of the reviews on here saying it doesnt work.

amazon.com/Kill-Complete-Blu-ray/dp/B08R2CKC92/ref=tmm_blu_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

>the live watch threads when the naked sol transformed and flew through the original life fiber
kino

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 14.22K)

No my friend
This is the American release
Check the photos they've posted and compare it to mine

Attached: KLK.jpg (2880x2880, 967.92K)

I can also confirm it works on my blu-ray player just dandy

Huh, weird. Where'd you get it? Doesn't seem to be on amazon

Rightstuf
They tend to have a lotta exclusive stuff
But, it does get pricey

>right stuf exclusive
Ah, that explains why it isn't on amazon and why you can't find it for less than like $160. Thanks, that answers my question. Appreciate it.

I can't believe they want 240 dollars for Etotama. And I say that as someone who really liked Etotama.