Is this some kind of joke?

is this some kind of joke?

Attached: lmao.jpg (1920x1080, 350.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I CAN'T ANIMATE

The joke is that you're still watching this trash.

The people not dropping this trash after the timeskip? yes

Literally just a shaking jpg. MAPPA is going to save anime, watch this get praised everywhere else.

They're doing this shit on purpose

Also, this sound director is either the deafest motherfucker or the most creatively deficit numbskull to ever touch anime.

Lol it’s getting mogged by demon slayer of all shows. Sad state for the “masterpiece” of anime.

BEHOLD SNKEKS, YOUR PEAK MANGA MOMENT REDUCED TO A BLACK AND WHITE STILL IMAGE
HAHAHAHAAAAA

Pretty sure the west loves AoT more than demon slayer for some reason

westoids hate their families like AoT

OH NONONONO

Attached: 1618156953880.png (388x436, 269.29K)

Then why is KnY trending #1 in USA on twatter?

>mogged
more braindead normies watch demon slayer? AOT is still a masterpiece and one of the greatest animes of all time regardless of how it ends.

I wanna see if they have the fucking gall to write "BIG FRITZ COCK" loreshittery after how Ymir's shitty life was portrayed.

I hate what Mappa's done with many scenes but there's nothing to animate with that. Dinoren is speaking through Paths. It just stands out here particularly because we're used to Mappa fucking scenes like this up, when it would've been done the same by WIT.

I CAN'T ANIMATE

are they skipping the Mikasa chapter and go full action?

Yeah

>t. pleb

Literally inspired by a great Polish artist. You're just too much of a pleb to see it.

Attached: 1024px-Untitled_painting_by_Zdzislaw_Beksinski_1984.jpg (1024x1077, 191.77K)

why would they do that? saving it for the movie?

They had 9 fucking months, no idea why they could not do better on the Animation department, like the shots are gorgeous on paper, but the world feels so static and death, at least Ymir backstory was given some justice, but I just hate the lack of actual animation so much jesus, the animation is far from what season 1-3 give us, HELL the music department was great on part 1, but they are shitting the bed on part 2 for no godamn reason?

I feel the people working on the Anime currently fucking hate the show or something.

Because it aired 6 hours before AoT on crunchyroll? Check back in an hour

They managed to make this single draw even sillier. You need a special kind of talent for that.

Make his lips move or a jittery ink effect for fucks sake, is that too hard?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Apparently it will be in Ep 11, I don’t know why it was moved though

they'll fix it in the bluray don't worry.

The rumbling OST sounded alot like
youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

Attached: kys.jpg (1400x788, 76.16K)

i couldve done this in 5 minutes