Creative

Post Any Forums related things you've been inspired to make
Could be art, games, music, anything really
Picrel is something I made in GIMP. First time ever really drawing anything except art class in high school. Gonna have to keep practicing to get any good for what I eventually want to make (character sprites)

Attached: Neko-arc.png (875x812, 199.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PLxowVdtQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>GIMP
lmao freetard

>Paying for anything
>Inb4 pirate photoshop

I tried photoshop. It had a few cute functions that gimp lacks. But for what I want, gimp seems to be better.

you are a gimp

>GIMPed

Attached: 1641438853344.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Good luck with your drawing OP. I hope you have fun. My advice is to get a pencil and paper and practice your draftsmanship. perhaps it's because you're drawing with a mouse, but your lines are all squiggly. Before you advance to other topics, I recommend you practice making clean and accurate lines. You can make dots on the paper and connect them as accurately as possible with a single stroke. Then you're ready to make boxes. Make a grid of boxes to practice ellipses and curves between them etc. My other advice is to spend half your time studying, but half drawing what you want to, to avoid burning out on either. You can enjoy what improvements you make in your personal work.

My drawings are not anime related so I have nothing to share but good luck.

Also, Christ almighty, the drawing program OP uses doesn't matter right now.

Fuck it, I'll post some of my shit

Attached: Ranma 09.png (1337x1234, 37.01K)

Attached: Ranma 10.png (515x898, 84.94K)

Attached: Lieutenant Matilda 01.png (1337x1234, 36.76K)

Attached: Quick Paint 1.png (515x695, 58.31K)

Look up Krita you gimp.

why not just use paint?

get krita bro. much better free art program

So is this just a thread for drawfags to post about drawings they weren't requested to make? It's not like anyone makes OC on this board anymore.

I like drawing 2hus on Any Forums using MS Paint. But I just got hit with ban on Any Forums for shitposting too hard, so in the meantime I will have to draw on another board.

Attached: 1644163692356.png (1737x1565, 105.28K)

make time drawings with it is fun too

Attached: asto.gif (1440x1080, 1.26M)

Honestly get a cheap tablet.

How does one even draw on a tablet without a screen

Cute! Xtmds

I don't want to paint though.

What do you mean? You just look at the monitor.

I actually have a drawing tablet, my hands shake a lot

that's normal for a beginner. It is somewhat harder to draw on a tablet than on paper IMO, since there are some additional complications, so I like to to practice on paper as well. Controlling the pen and improving dexterity is just something everyone needs to work on. You may be moving too slowly. It's pretty easy to make a smooth line if you move your hand faster and without hesitation. It may inaccurate but that's what practice is for.

Drawabox it is then.

thanks user

i want to warn beginners against getting the tiny 6x4 tablets. they may be the cheapest, and theyre convenient to put in a laptop bag, but you'll want to upgrade to a larger one right away. sure happened to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PLxowVdtQk