Demon Slayer

UFOtable at it again with Animation Breathing, First Form, Unlimited Budget Works.

Attached: snip-11.jpg (701x441, 53.51K)

The Pillars and Upper Moons are easily the best of these "elite organization" types I've seen in shounen.

I just can't wait for ahegao posting when UM meeting happens...

Attached: 4620.gif (240x154, 1.98M)

>WOAA FLASHY EFFECTS AND SCREAMING KIDS
confirmed that majority of consumers are shit eating teens with adhd

Imagine being so autistic you can't just enjoy fight scenes anymore. You're like a rotten tomatoes "critic"

Better than a CGI titan tripping over at least but what else do we have this season to enjoy

Based

Why would people who like animation watch an animated show known for having a strong animation team????

If I see this cat one more time user…

Holy cope, why can't you just admit you liked it?

You watched the episode and you thought it looked amazing you loved the visuals and couldn't stop getting hype from such an amazing animation stop repeating what you heard from losers who cannot feel happiness and be honest YOU LIKED IT.

What? That's me enjoying the meltdown to the fullest...

Was it really that good? It’s number 1 trending in usa

>describes americans
shut up fat

It really was, even if you hate the series just watch the last three episodes so you get a grasp to watch this one. The animation and direction was movie tier

>Imagine being so autistic you can't just enjoy fight scenes anymore. You're like a rotten tomatoes "critic"
I can, but only it it's done well and not whatever they smeared all over the screen when adaptating this shit.
I don't watch Shitgeki no kyojin
You know you can have good animation even outside of Fights, right? Or is your brain so much fried by consuming too much Battle Shonen, that you never step outside of this genre?
I didn't like it because it looked like shit and it was obvious they tried to obscure their lack of skills by SHAKY CAMERA AFFECTS AND FLASHY COLORS. And it seemed, it worked on some of you plebs.

Attached: 1636136056026.gif (500x381, 917.51K)

It's literally above movie level

Post your favourite fight animation
I dare you to

No, shonentards just doing what they do best, hyping up some overrated shit

>It's literally above movie level
>SPEEDLINES
KEK

>You know you can have good animation even outside of Fights, right? Or is your brain so much fried by consuming too much Battle Shonen, that you never step outside of this genre?
Never claimed otherwise.
Violet Evergarden is a great example.

So much cope, I can't imagine what it must feel to be in such denial state

Japan entirely is praising this, long decade animators and directors.
It's setting an example for the future. You're a minority

Nothing special.

Are retards supposed to believe this guy is unironically asleep?

Attached: Zen.png (236x284, 103.82K)

>Miyazaki would rather take out his garbage than watch Demon Slayer

based

COPE FAGGOT
THE EPISODE WAS ONE THE BEST IN THE LAST 5 YEARS AT LEAST

Man, demon slayer really fell off after the movie huh? Episode 19 literally had articles written about how hype it was, the only coverage I see of this season are the daki screenshots that coomers keep posting everywhere lol.

>Post your favourite fight animation
Don't have that many saved on my Pc and I usually deleted them, but sure. Here's a welll choreographed and directed fight in another popular Shonen.
VEG was good in that department true, but the overblown use of filters is holding it back

Attached: 1642335696705.webm (600x450, 2.72M)