Kimetsu no Yaiba

Realistically when will we get to see Koku fight?

Attached: 1644163991650.png (829x1200, 634.05K)

Every time Gotouge has to write a mom she generates another best girl

Is the proxy schizo asleep?

Bullytaro

Attached: 1644175943614.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

3 years from now on, that’s the most optimistic window.

3 in the best case scenario.

Attached: koku.jpg (300x400, 26.19K)

nobody cares

2026 atleast

Attached: 4270530.png (1280x1816, 2.44M)

Its truly over. Fuck all of you for giving me hope

Attached: 1643556226912.png (720x1086, 465.59K)

>Animeonlies saying the fight was way better than Akaza vs Rengoku
Rengokubros..

Boring first half aside the episode was fantastic. It sucks that we'll have to wait two years for the next season but man my balls are dry

Attached: 1644168830975.webm (960x540, 1.3M)

I have been telling you guys that they're likely follow the novel version structure.

the zenitsu dbfz flight shit was the only minus of the episode, they went a little overboard with the light tunnel

Don't worry, they will say the same about the next battles, they only care about superficial stuff, as any kimetsufag

I want to bully Gyuutaro for being ugly.

Attached: whores.png (1025x356, 456.95K)

Christ lmfao UFOtable really knows how to add emotional weight and impact to scenes like these. Fuck.

The real best part of this episode is how they explain Uzui's score.

No stakes, no tension, because it was full of conveniences, you call that a great episode? It just looked flashy

I think you just summon him

ENTER CHADzui

Attached: 1644164295559.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

But Tengen-sama has always been about flashiness.

Season 4.

Every finisher in the story so far has been immensely overblown in the anime, are you seriously only noticing it now? Too late for that, light boom tube aside the attack did what was supposed to, spear Daki across the whole Red Light District.

How do you think Gyutaro and Daki interacted with the other moons

they'll likely turn red blade into light saber

Explain?

Only 4 chapters left to adapt for Daki and Gyuutaro to die and Snakelet to rub it in, the following chapter is the UM meeting it is not over until it airs, a tease of the meeting beginning at the very least is actually possible.

nah, the light tube was the only instance in the adaptation where they clearly went overboard a little too much, everything else was fine enough

I am an english localizer and I will translate this as "weak sauce" and no one can stop me

They are probably the only characters in the story that kinda liked Douma.

the schizo guy is seething in other threads about how the animation is actually bad so that explains why he isn’t here

I know the elemental effects are supposed to be illusory, but is Uzui's explosion here from his sound breath, or are they real from his ninja bombs

I don't think they got along with them. The upper moons seem to either hate or are neutral to each other.

Uzui is a cuckold

Gyokko kinda likes him

>nah, the light tube was the only instance in the adaptation where they clearly went overboard a little too much
Nah nothing. Again, did you not pay attention to how every single past finisher was handled in the anime, compared to how it went in the manga?

Look at this proud warrior

Attached: 1644085560422.jpg (602x645, 127.09K)

>season 1 (2 cours) = 2 books
>movie = 1 book (end at Rengoku's dead)
>RLD = 1 book (start at shota muzan)
>SSV = 1 book (start at UM meeting)

There's only 3 chapters before the UM starts, it's impossible to pad shit out so much for a 33 min episode.

would gyutaro really tolerate douma flirting with daki? And daki doesn't like being condescended to. I bet he'd remind them of their backstory samurai

Since they're more immature I doubt they really got along with any of them beyond Douma who tries to be friendly with everyone

>Talking to my friend who finished reading the manga.
>Compare our favourite moments and characters
>his is koku
> I said that GODjima is my fav
>He asks me who the fuck is Godjima
>realize that i forgot GODjima actual name after shitposting here.
How do i escape this site?

Pic related.

Attached: 67866800_p23.jpg (556x729, 412.65K)

>nah, the light tube was the only instance in the adaptation where they clearly went overboard a little too much
Confirmed for Alzheimers or you haven’t touched the manga before and is only pretending, Tanjiro’s Dance and Clear Blue Sky were overblown to the extreme in the anime.

ninja bombs

daki's not food, doubt doma would bother

Did Gyutaro stay inside Daki all the time? Even when they had upper moon meetings? Gyutaro is aware of what Daki is doing while inside her right?

Kek

Redpill him about GODjima memes, he likes Koku so he sounds based enough already.

Those moments were obviously handled much flashier than in the manga, but they never looked silly. Unlike pic related. They also stayed on it too much, which is probably the biggest problem I have with it.

Attached: file.png (1489x859, 1.04M)

Did Uzui invent breath of sound