Kodomo no Jikan is the most tasteful and well written lolicon manga in history...

Kodomo no Jikan is the most tasteful and well written lolicon manga in history. It never devolves into cheap smut as well as delivers a well thought and consistent storyline where all of the characters including all of the side ones get their character fully developed by the end of it

Attached: look at her.jpg (1280x720, 90.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1190536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It never devolves into cheap smut
Remember the chapter where they got turned into boys and then pulled their penises back just so the author could show uncensored cunnies because it's not technically cunnies it's penises pulled back?

Dunno what are you saying, I watched that with my dick out and jizzed many times

Attached: FJ9xBa-aMAEphxG.jpg (1200x1643, 714.08K)

Name ONE thing erotic about Rin

Her backstory just made it sad. It was realistic, girls actually become attention craving sluts at a young age for the same reason she did.

nakadashi her little cunny while cuddling and she's orgasming and leg locking you

That's what a person who never read the manga would say

All of it

Which chapter?

nyaa.si/view/1190536
Houkago

Attached: CopyQ.XXgwzS.png (1707x2400, 2.27M)

Nice

hairstyle

I found it shockingly realistic despite of all the fanservice and jokes it seemed to focus on. It was a better drama than most actual drama focused anime and I wish there were more of such shows. I wouldn't complain about school shit if it was series like these.

her age, her cunny, her feet

want me to keep going?

Can you even have sex with her without breaking the poor girl in half?

Never read the manga but im about to watch the final episode of the anime. I thought it was ok/kinda good so far, rins story was sad though. The bear looks like pedobear, is that a coincidence?

Attached: hmm.png (1145x957, 405.72K)

Attached: time2fap.jpg (1456x1080, 215.57K)

Remember the episode where someone started a 2channel clone for the school

It's very common for japanese bullies o do that

Of course you can

Attached: Untitled Project.webm (710x400, 2.72M)

The born too early, born too late exchange before Aoki bailed out was pretty poignant. Lots of good moments in that series. I don't remember what became of boing sensei though, and I do wonder how most of his former colleagues would perceive the ending... Probably not well, but who gives a shit?