Shingeki No Kyojin

Why the fuck did Isayama do this. Near a year later and I still don't understand.

Attached: eren....jpg (753x1074, 328.79K)

because Yams is anti-chad.

It was his way of showing "human side" of Eren.

Eren is a broken human being

To make fun of polcels who self-inserted as "Chadren"

>To make fun of polcels who self-inserted as "Chadren"
b-but i was one of them... I'm not a Any Forums guy, but i really did see Eren as an inspiration. I thought he was sooooooooooooo cool. But then Isayama just made him a dork and a cuckold...

Attached: sadloli.jpg (460x654, 33.06K)

>story shits the bed a while back after the timeskip
>more and more cracks in the plot show up
>snktards go: "ohh wooowsie why is the ending sooo bad guys!?"

My interpretation is that Isayama wanted to make a lame comedy relief scene and at the same time show that Eren, in addition to being a cold genozidal leader, is still an ankward and immature young man.

he honestly could have skipped this panel and i would have been okay with the shit ending. But this was just like Isayama was really trying to fuck up everything people liked about nu-eren

i hate how snktards use 139 as a scapegoat to pretend like the story wasn't already horribly written before that.

>80% of humanity died because Eren couldn't fuck Mikasa
This is the ending shippers wanted. These are the only thoughts that cross my head when watching the anime.

Attached: 1626313351541.jpg (386x404, 81.65K)

He didn’t watch apocalypse now

Attached: 89904383-F68D-45D0-8D14-660DC892756E.png (1775x2039, 559.15K)

Because Eren is a human being with feelings and not meme sigma male like many people here believed

This.
Why do people claim it was only *that* panel that ruined it when we had Annie Pie, Cringevengers and every Titan Shifter getting Monged?

Because Isayama is autistic and was influenced by Game of Thrones, The Mist and capeshit.

Post time skip was a marked decline, especially when the marley arc ended so fast when it was just revving up. Then you have time travel shenanigans which isn’t inherently bad but can be hard to execute, 126 was noticeably bad and will probably look different in the anime, 137 was the point of no return.

What zero pussy does to a motherfucker.

because see delusional snktards who need to pretend everything was fine before *THAT* chapter, are still living in their delusions that isayama was supposedly forced to write this when the dude kept pulling shit out of his ass when he was cornered as a writer (e.g plot armor bottle, all the royal blood nonsense, paths shit etc)

bruh wtf is this?

Attached: 1644170395807.png (1920x1080, 3.66M)

shit scene from a shit manga

This is what being a incel does to you