Shingeki No Kyojin More EH cutting

I don't understand...how butchered is 130 going to be? They are clearly covering their tracks: hooded figure and Historia's date for giving birth were both cut.

Attached: Historia.jpg (1280x720, 163.92K)

Louise is still well, are they going to cut the scene with her and the scarf to make Mikasa look less shitty?

If we didn't have an EM ending song, anime onlies would 100% think that Eren is the father.
What the fuck did Isayama think when he did all this weird direction?

>Pic related was anime only.

You just know some suit from Kodansha was there to make sure no traces from the original story remain, even making up shit to divert people. Can't let our most valuable IP commit to something, no sir, we gotta milk this shit for the next 10 years.

Attached: Historia Filler.png (1467x1020, 2.3M)

No matter how hard they butcher it, they won't reach the manga author's level in terms of butchering story

REJECTED
AND
FARMED

>If we didn't have an EM ending song, anime onlies would 100% think that Eren is the father.
They already did. I wonder if Isayama is unironically autistic because they say farmer is introduced and talked about there is no way people wouldn't think there is something more to it. I'm not sure I rember but whjy did Eren have that talk with Historia at all? What's the point putting her in the arc when she has no purpose?

>Farmer makes an appearance in 130.

Attached: Eren.jpg (600x338, 101.8K)

>Farmer-sama please give me your seed

Attached: 11545161566151.png (1280x1708, 2.03M)

That's because it's fun to make fun of Shippers.
Kishimoto did the same thing.

JEAN FUCKED SHITKASA

Attached: JEAN FUCKED SHITKASA.png (759x912, 1.15M)

Whore of Shiganshina

Attached: 1642345713443.jpg (1080x1402, 238.22K)

The true Eren is the one who wanted to take everything back while looking at Mikasa and Jean together. The true Eren is the one who seeked for comfort in Mikasa and Jean being together.The true Eren is the one who wanted Mikasa to move on and decided it's a better fate to die than be with her.
Eren WANTED Mikasa to get HORSED
Eren didn't kiss back
Historia ships JM
Ymir ships JM
Zeke ships JM
EREN ships JM the hardest
Kaji and Cuteseiyuukasa CHOSE the JM blushing scene
Mushiyo ships JM
ISAYAMA ships JM
211 NOT isayama
Mikasa's arc conclusion was to be with Jean
More chapter 139.5 merchandise
JM/FG parrales
EMA statue sucks ass
The couple kissing parallel was for JM, not EM
JM extra pages with their kids
The SCARF Irrelevant and forgotten
Mikasa needed JEANBO in her life
Eren wants Mikasa to be With Jean
Mikasa always cared about herself
Mikasa's love for Eren is gone
Eren: AAAAAH I LOVE JM SOOO MUCH
Eren is so crazy for JM
EM doujin in pixiv made by Schizos
EM romcom non Canon and a fucking embarrassment
Mikasa's status : HORSED, sexually satisfied, 24/7 horney for Jean's strong sperm.
EMsisters status after reading these facts: COLLAPSING ANTI SUICIDE LINES
EMsisters damage control: F-fake leaks, Z-Zekken is w-wrong this time, F-farmed, The l-leaker is a-an EHfag, P-paths bebe..

No they wouldn't not everyone in the worls is retarded

God, I would love that. Wouldn't reach 139 meltdown levels but EHkeks would certainly sperg out if tortured that way

t.shipfag speedreader

why the fuck was this included? what is the purpose of this shot?

>still doesn't get it
EH is the plot, always

Attached: 349378274.jpg (1202x1104, 572.66K)

Case in point, these 3 are ultra autistic to the point that they were expecting a lot of the twists that have been happening on last season
What else are they still waiting for? The father reveal, they keep wondering who the fuck impregnated Historia because the fucking writing makes it ambiguous and more important than it really turned out to be.

Attached: roshi.jpg (1590x906, 284.44K)

Did this reveal anything new?

Attached: 1BB567AA-7492-4C5A-A009-91A6EAE587A5.jpg (828x468, 314.03K)

>niggers
Why do I care?

They sniffed out Isayama's bullshit writing episodes ago, I'm looking forward to their reaction to the last stretch and Eren fiasco