Im making a manga reader, it doesn't have chinese/korean comics. What do Any Forums think? thought?

Im making a manga reader, it doesn't have chinese/korean comics. What do Any Forums think? thought?
tenkoreader.com/

Attached: sdsdsde.png (1192x844, 808.6K)

No modern manga site can survive without Solo Leveling audience

nice joke

Don't allow comments. Remove credits pages.

>without chinese/korean shit
Why does this trigger people so much? Just filter it.

>no offset double pages
The reader itself needs some work, some spreads are fucked. See GT999 chapter 51.
"Data" is plural already, "Datas" isn't a word.

Autism but great site
Add a zoom-on-hover option if you want to stick with the two page format, it's just too small otherwise

That's what he's doing.

Nice website. I like how simple it is.
Need page view options. I like single page fill vertical scroll myself unless it's a double page spread.
Doesn't work on my tablet browser for some reason.

Where are you getting chapters from?

why tho

thanks

its double page when landscape and single page when portrait

i thought about doing scrolling a few weeks ago but i decided to just stick to double/single page horizontal

Attached: sdsdfdfdsde.png (1839x969, 1.18M)

Pretty good, it works well on mobile too. Others already said what I wanted to say but keep credit pages, it's good.

are you gonna make an app or will it be just a website? also good work user I like the site

manganato, for now. i want to add mangadex, mangahub, mangasee, etc in the future

Attached: sdsdsdre.png (1131x996, 440.44K)

Would you please consider adding landscape scroll?
I like reading manga this way on my tablet.

>why tho
Because I don't want to see spam for their discord every 10 pages

Good, because new manga sites tend to rip from crap sources in crap quality

Are you the same guy who ask Any Forums to help with creating a manga reading site a while back then when mangadex was down?

A Any Forums project coming to fruition? impossible.
Realistically though, doesn't everyone nowadays just use Tachiyomi and Cubari? I don't really see the point of new websites anymore.

>click link
>first thing i see is: For (You)
10/10

Thank you for making this site functional on desktop. I fucking hate dealing with other sites forced community integration social media lite bullshit. I just want to read the manga.