Wtf is with this creepy-ass series...

Wtf is with this creepy-ass series? They’re using sex slaves and prostitution as some sort of fun backdrop for a childrens show. Nothing is ever shown to be wrong except the demon there mucking up all the fun. At the end they all lived happily ever after…except the sex slaves but who cares?

Wtf is with Japanese and sex slaves?

Attached: 821CD674-2E73-4241-BA50-446F2CBDDB46.jpg (1280x1193, 355.34K)

t. Twitter SJW feminist

Weak bait

yeah they should have had a character look at the screen and complain about everything that ever happened in human history that doesn't fit into a modern western liberal lense, thank you mr hollywood writer.

Interesting. So only western liberals think sex slaves are bad?

I’m not American or even western btw. But if this aired in China, we would be outraged

They aren't ashamed of their past and culture. SJW Twittergrant. The west should stay out of the East.

It airs at 11pm in Japan, most kids would be asleep by then.

So Japanese are proud of having sex slaves? Why?

It’s set in the past and a different culture from yours. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be part of the context.

>prostitutes exist
>WTF, WHY AREN'T YOUR PORTRAYING IT AS BAD?
Prostitutes exist right now, why aren't you doing something about them, OP?

onlyfans is on women's side

brown american hands typed this post
time to go watch a hollywood movie funded by someone with a name ending with -stein who owns a child rape island, those guys know real morals

Sanitizing this for children was never a healthy thing faggot. I even consider bleeping fuck out on television to be slightly creepy. Everyone has to play the social engineer.

t.misogynist pig

> muh S-SJW!

Correct, I don't care w*man, now go make me a ham sandwich

don't give a shit, go back to your woke cesspool

>sex slaves are….le good!
Do mutts really?

KnY is many things but it's not creepy.

Squidward's Suicide is creepy.

Human faced Gary wtf.

Attached: 3EABFD00-D464-416F-9A4E-9AB3EDEF8B78.jpg (718x891, 376.68K)

Okay, you think sexual slavery is good. Whatever

However , do you think it’s appropriate for a childrens show?

He didn't say that, he was shitting on people who take edgy shit in anime too seriously. Admittedly I don't think OP is doing that, he's most likely just baiting KNYfags and Any Forums lurkers.