Dorohedoro

Why does it's fanbase have so many lesbians. And so little gays with all the Bara bait

Attached: noi_manga_color_by_nachita99_del8rer-fullview.jpg (542x720, 128.86K)

legitimstely butch character designs are rare as fuck in anime so the few we do get end up shared all across our social circles

Noi is basically lesbian kryptonite user. Like, how do I put this? Have you ever seen a character design and thought, "holy shit," and started reading the manga/watching the anime off the back of it? That's Noi for a substantial portion of weeb lesbians.

My own personal equivalent I'm bi would be there's a short pivix manga about a severe-looking girl who crossdresses as a man. I would read anything with that character in it.

I want to hug Noi

Attached: 1637522628432.webm (720x720, 1.43M)

dorohedoro is made for lgbt people, you cant tell me that q hayashida is heterosexual

Bump

How do you explain Dai Dark?

what do you mean?

I want Noi to rape me

based user
Basic bitch user

She can be heterosexual and just like throwing thick (like actually thick and not fat) people.

Dai Dark is the stereotypical heterosexual woman's manga.

huh so that explains it but still surprised at the lack of gay art with every other character being a bara. Also it's obvious what's her type when it's comes to men and she does have some legal shota bait with fujita, the doctor, and the pie baker kid

you're both mentally damaged

>dorohedoro is made for lgbt people
This. It's about ugly freaks of nature acting like cutesy gushing retards and developing relationships with one another in a dystopian shithole.

I always found funny that in this manga the two great couples (kaiman/nikaido and noi/shin) couldn't interact between each other unless man with man and woman with woman. Netorare is not allowed here maggots

how is that? explain please
i dont think shimada design is made by a heterosexual woman

i still dont understand how there are like 5 people inside kaimon at the same time

because he is gay

>And so little gays with all the Bara bait
...im here
also male characters have no nipples

what part of "a wizard did it" flew over your head?

I dont remember but I think it was the hole's powers doing that to him, giving him multiple lives basically