The purple goo

Why do the Japanese think acid, poison, and venom are all the same thing?

Attached: burrrrrrghl.png (515x386, 158.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Acid_Attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You might as well wonder why Americans think x because something silly happens in Bugs Bunny.

Acid is green and bubbly.
Poison and venom don't have a color because they camouflage in perfectly with whatever food you add them to so the other person doesn't suspect anything.

Point me to an anime that has green acid

I can't because Japan doesn't understand this fact. I'm saying it is understood by everyone else that acid is green and bubbly, so anime got it wrong and continues to ignore the truth.

Venom, Poison are all lumped under the same word -doku

I’ll point my finger into your ass

Also long as you angle it upward, we good

That's rather lazy

Welcome to the Japanese language, a language were the word "brother" and "sister" don't exist.

And somehow it's one of the hardest languages in the world, harder than Arabic. I swear Chinese/Japanese are such retarded languages, literal hieroglyphics that are hell to write down and not intuitive. Compare the amount of hand movements to write a letter compared to a Japanese character, and if you don't know the specific character ur fuck, with normal languages you can sound put the word and know.

Attached: 1642047059968.png (640x770, 912.43K)

This isn't completely true. There are terms for specific types of poison.

Attached: 1630964556042.png (1920x1080, 1016.18K)

I'm not a seasoned veteran, but from what little I know the grammar seems very easy. It's just the sheer assload of words that exist that make it impossible to remember anything.

Isn't aniki and onii words for brother?

What's nii-san and nee-san?

Yeah grammar in Chinese/Japanese is extremely simple. They literally throw words together like "give book me" and you're supposed to inference the grammar from it. And if you're not constantly exposed to characters they're very easily forgotten. Easily the worst/most inefficient of all major wiring systems for writing.

Both of those either mean "older brother" or "older sister". There is no age agnostic term for brother or sister.

he said acid, not assid.

> explanation

Thanks user. Is there a Japanese word for "sibling" or do they just say something like "we have the same mother"?

A thread is retarded if the OP is also retarded.

"that girl I regularly fantasize about"

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Acid_Attacks

Japs just have hierarchical relationships and politeness baked into the fucking language it's kind of based actually

English also used to have stuff like formal second person pronouns but that got phased out