Pokémon adventures post thread

Rate the emerald arc

Attached: 1644112318143.jpg (1067x1600, 207.2K)

if RS was a 6/10, then E was a 3

Fuck emerald
Praise Gold

The last two volumes really saved the Emerald arc, preventing it from crash landing super hard.

The Emerald arc was weak up until the others came back to carry it to the end. Emerald was a weak character, it should've been Wally.

the general consensus is that the way the brackets were setup, the final 4 were the main male characters Red, Gold, Ruby and Emerald which would have made the final Emerald vs Red.

Gold's back must hurt after carrying the entire finale himself

>tfw I have this special still from the anniversary edition of the Japanese volume

Attached: DSC01092.jpg (3072x2304, 2.81M)

Based

The translation that I read for DPP had footnotes that explained the japanese puns and I really hope that OP's has the same because some of them are legit intricate enough to be lost in translation. A lazy translator would probably just make a bad pun up and stick it in.

Attached: 6.jpg (728x1037, 167.59K)

Nice

Like i said in the other threads
A human that can fight against pokemons is the shit
Shame the twist was way lamer than any of theories
Emerald was anoying at the beggining and ok in the end
Which is funny since for me gold was anoying at the beggining but my favorite by the end

Silver and Green had extended backstory but it was gradually fed to the reader over a few volumes. Emerald had an extensive backstory that was dropped in a single chapter. I feel like excuses were being made for the character so he could be included, no matter how much I enjoyed the callback to Oak's scene in the radio show.
Gold begged Oak for a 'dex like Emerald did but Gold was likable because he was a rascal. Emerald just comes off as an asshole and it takes too long to tell us why. Even then it's a pretty weak excuse. He's just out of place.
But the arc itself has a few things to perk it up so I'd call it a 5/10 still better than Sun/Moon.

Attached: UNTITLEd.jpg (914x729, 239.36K)

>shows up out of nowhere
>effortlessly kicks the ass of the guy everyone else spent the entire arc jobbing to
>his "failed" plan ends up being what ensured the villain's defeat
He sure is

Man I'm so excited I might just read through the whole thing myself. This is the fourth time I'm going through DPP and it's still great

Attached: danceingmatoran.gif (400x211, 91.17K)

I love the DPP trio since they all have their own team style and quirks.
>Platina larping as commoner
>Dia not giving a shit most of the time
>Pearl been a hot blooded protag

Red should have stayed shirtless.

Dia is based and has the best team since Red.

Go to sleep yellow

Don’t act like Blue and Green weren’t feeling hot and uncomfortable either. Even Gold couldn’t take it, especially with his puberty hormones having just become a teenager, no wonder he packed clothes to cover him up.

It's past bed night, Yellow