Keep watching! It gets good after 100+ episodes!

>Keep watching! It gets good after 100+ episodes!

Attached: 9twDzzp.jpg (1920x1080, 176.64K)

I don't think I've ever heard this from anyone actually recommending a show. It's always something brought up by people shitting on a series just because they are unable to enjoy it and blame that on others instead of themselves.

Gintama fans do it.

They may say it gets better after 100+ episodes, but I doubt that they watched over 100 episodes not enjoying it only to start enjoying it after that. Maybe not though and maybe Gintama is just that shit.

I remember droping it at somepoint in the 100 something. I remember really liking it, but I caught up with it. forgot it for 3 years, came back and there was major shit going on, and I felt like I should have been more emotionally invested than I was, since I couldnt remember everything so well, so I felt like I had to start from the begining again, but I couldnt commit to it.

I do remember it getting good though. Just cant be bothered to reestablish those character connections.

I wouldnt even watch a show with over 100 episodes

You are lieing through your teeth Carlito….

Gintama never gets good though

Attached: 1611315033546.jpg (1146x1154, 215.96K)

t. zoomer

Which anime actually becomes bad 30+ episodes in? For me it was Inuyasha. Naraku really dampens the story.

>watch
you failed at the first nanosecond

Attached: 郁(IKU) - 銀さん (87907285) .jpg (827x1169, 541.95K)

Naruto

Lol

I loved gintama but if you didn't like the first 10 episodes then the show isn't for you

Whenever I hear them talk, it always sounds like they're justifying it with a sunk-cost fallacy. I think you're right about the difference between "better" and "good" though.

That's understandable.

Isn’t that the new rhetoric for Boruto?

The rule for that is the first 20 or so episodes. If you don't like the cast that is built up for the first 20 episodes odds are you won't like the rest of the series.

>just read 48 volumes bro!

Attached: Cute hybrid .jpg (343x848, 56.94K)

No, 25 is the exact point where it goes from decent to hilarious. If you're a shounenfag, you'll have to wait until episode 58 for the first major action arc, but that's not what Gintama's meant to mainly be about in the first place.

If you can't commit to 100 episodes you're not a very serious anime fan

>letting other peole tell you what to watch and create shallow expectations
serves you right