Miyazaki: "Anime was a mist..."

>Miyazaki: "Anime was a mist..."

Attached: 4xANNJZlKL2mFaM3ceJGQ-yzUxYQ6tNTWfoMgpwb_Sb3tAtcOQyNLLw8UgNPIhlc.png (732x594, 148.28K)

Around 5 years ago I was in Akihabara and I saw Miyazaki purchasing Cardcaptor Sakura and Kodomo no Jikan Bd's. Make of that what you will.

>is a pedo
>draws the ugliest lolis

What did he mean by this

Why didnt you approach him

If Miyazaki just became an open cunnychad, it would be a powerful filtering weapon against normalfaggots.

i can't speak japanese

He likes'em 3D, just like all the other trannies that hate anime.

he's not just a pedo, he's a trans pedo.
he wishes he was a little girl the freak

user, you're not a little girl....?

You talk about same self-hating boomer that tries to appeal to normies

Also Mamoru Oshii:
>when Tokuma Shoten featured Cream Lemon, Hayao Miyazaki was pissed off. He threw his trophy given by Tokuma and crushed it.

Insert
>[...]oh like you're doing right now? [...]
copypasta here.

I am pretty sure Mamoru Oshii is only shitposting against Miyazaki.

And Miyazaki being obsessed with loli protagonists is "shitposting"?

No one here can provide a meaningful answer to his question.

I'll entertain it-- absolutely nothing, granted that you actually commit to her and marry her. Anything else is scum

>bare your soul and feeling over drunken chat with your bro
>can't help gossiping and reveals it to the entire world in a book
"men" like this are the worst
never trust anyone user

this

> trannies hating anime
Lmao

What's funny? It's the truth. Tranny whine all the time about anime that offends them while at the same time they claim to be anime fans.

>Miyazaki: Well, Anno is much more talented than Oshii-san. Oshii-san's live action films are nothing more than students' films. I think he has repetetion compulsion. That compusion forbids him to complete a film. I don't know why he can still get a sponsor. (raughs)
>Miyazaki: He got excited just to see an armed helicopter. He's just an otaku.
>-but you're an otaku too.
>Miyazaki: I really hate that kind of gun-otaku. To be honest, they're low-level otaku. Pistol-otaku are the most childish people among all the gun otaku. Don't you think so? (raughs)