Shingeki no Kyojin

Plotchads, why are you still posting here when a majority of /snk/ still thinks Paths is an afterlife? I don't even know what to say when I encounter people still defending Kruger and Grisha getting monged. For all the anime-only people out there, stop watching after tomorrow's episode. Trust me.

Attached: 4E00DFEE-1818-439F-A6FB-3A6B46B49ECF.jpg (412x479, 117.17K)

I dropped this shit after MC got asspulled back to life with extra upgrades.

Are you talking about Eren being a titan at the beginning of the story? This was always planned, it was never an asspull. Grisha's syringe at the beginning was literally the foundation of the mystery plotline. It's weird to focus on what was a fairly self-contained story up to 123. Nothing was that out of the ordinary considering the crumbs we got leading up to it.

It was planned obviously but it was enough for me to tell that the author can't write for shit.
>conveniently swallowing the MC instead of chewing him for no reason
Trash. One can only wonder how much more bad witing is spread through the rest of the story.

>it was planned
>it was enough to tell me the author can't write
What? How? If it was always planned then this wasn't him writing himself into a corner. Having a thing, an empty space, and a new thing that has zero logical continuity with the old thing is bad writing--that wasn't what this was. SnK was pretty good for what it was up to chapter 123. Then the weird shit starts happening.

The execution was bullshit is what I'm trying to tell you, dumbfuck. Try to keep up

Attached: JEAN FUCKED SHITKASA.png (759x912, 1.15M)

It really wasn't. I think you're simply illiterate. Having him losing an arm and a leg, becoming a titan and regenerating after having panels in a previous chapter of Grisha attempting to inject him with a syringe was a good start to one of the only good plotlines of the story--the mystery leading up to the basement.

Jean's cum dumpster

Attached: 1642345713443.jpg (1080x1402, 238.22K)

Stop replying to me snktard an author who abandones his setting after just few chapters should be met with the death penalty

Holy shit shut the fuck up about snk, the ending was shit and there's already a thread up. Fuck off. Let it die

>abandons his setting
Zombie apocalypse was never the setting though, it was a superficial one on top of the mystery, which was thrown in your face with that syringe at the literal beginning of the story, even before the Trost battle.

so AOEbros, we're getting our AOE r-right? right? we dont have to revisit the original manga ending, c-correct?

Attached: YAIIpXU7AMwhPwmrtJMrE8VEHTLUpisUqH-13AZFAZQ.png (668x812, 368.6K)

No, and by the way, it is confirmed that the pie scene will be included, and Annie will be 'fat'. Get ready for schizo Connie's 'GAHAHAHAHA'

Kill yourself shitgeki tard, the board moves on so why can't you

Reminder eren is a cuck who ships JM

Attached: HORSED AND CUCKED.png (1662x789, 1.64M)

Mikasa's womb belongs to Jean

Attached: 1623162897659.png (1050x896, 873.17K)

If Eren asked Reiner to take him to the stage to meet Willy and address the crowd, we could have had peace.
>"Take me to see Tybur, Reiner."

>AAARGHHHH YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER

Attached: 1641416480061.jpg (438x453, 60.6K)

123 convo is this episode so AOE won’t happen right?

>Eh... what the fuck is this sweaty hobo doing on the stage.

>He's... Eren Yeager. He's been fighting for Marley for four years.
And then the world shoots Willy.

How is it that an anime all about using swords to kill shit never had an actual sword fight?

Attached: Attack-On-Titan-ODM-Gear-Slash.jpg (960x500, 61.05K)

mikasa and bertuoult do, naturally bertouelt fucks up mikasa

We know, you say this every thread. Did you drop Death Note too once you realized it was unrealistic for someone to die because their name was written in a book?

Bert is based. The Hoover bloodline is the natural predators of Ackermans.

the titans swallowed Thomas in Trost without chewing. and Armin. Why won't you just admit the ending ruined it for you and you're not above it by pretending it was always bad

>We know, you say this every thread
Meds you retard