This is one of the worst show I have ever seen. no fucking joke...

this is one of the worst show I have ever seen. no fucking joke. the fact you fucking retards always say this is good goes to show the state of Any Forums. too many crossboarders and reddit fags ruining this site. there not a single point in this show where I was entertained or interested. fuck every idiot mongoloid who constantly preaches about this piece of shit.

Attached: tranny_show.jpg (600x821, 183.94K)

Its the poor mans death note

it's pretty good
death note and naruto are better though

filtered lol

there's a lot to love about code geass
how did you get nothing out of it? were you just in a stinking mood and dropped it after a few episodes or something?

>the fact you fucking retards always say this is good goes to show the state of Any Forums. too many crossboarders and reddit fags ruining this site.
Fucking retarded newfag. Code Geass is classic Any Forums culture.

Did you write this on your own?

kys OP you fucking no taste having faggot

>there not a single point in this show where I was entertained or interested.
Then your clearly in a minority.

The sad truth is OP probably loves CG and wanted to create a thread that wont die in less than 20 replies, so he went with the shortcut of baiting people. Sad reality about nu/a/

Perfect example of the crossboarding trannys that defend this shit. get the fuck off my board

>no argument
>outing yourself as a newfag

Go back

what an absolute cope reply. imagine thinking not liking this cringe reddit shit means you must be trying to to bait people. even steinsgate is better than shit 12 year old shit.

Fucking newfag

I tried to give this show a chance a few months ago and ended up dropping it about 10 episodes in, does it get better because all the characters are annoying as shit and I hate the high school aspect of the show

Oh look it's one of those zoomers who think newer anime are better than old anime.

No, drop it since you didnt even make it past the first filter.

I forget exactly how far I made it, what's the first "filter"?

your just mad that no war was needed for japan to be allowed a standing military again when the UN found they never signed a peace treaty or declaration of surrender contrary to the american governments take it doesnt exist

they found out back in the 70s and got mad and started shit during peace time with japan every decade since. but japan waited out the clock. there is a finite amount of time america actually had to get them to sign one and its over. ahaahahaHaHaHaHa. america tried to ban jap subs so they developed 2 things under obama to compensate. super long range torpedoes . its like a icbm but under water. and super ping which they also gave to china. they can watch ships dock in california from japan with their version of sonar

under obama japan sunk a american ship that went awal and was broadcasting a threat. the ship never got within range to use its cannons. the american government approved the defensive move

your psyop is not working leftychud

kill yourself

I know you're just trolling old fags....and probably replying to yourself. But it's getting kind of cringey

Filtered

Attached: anime kino.png (2344x1600, 3.72M)