Akutami copied Sakura, the worst part of Naruto

>Akutami copied Sakura, the worst part of Naruto
Why? Every other battle shounen author was smart enough to not do that

Attached: 1642109399583.jpg (1080x1080, 165.57K)

mogged by Noelle

I can't wait to see Nobara's next feats animated.

Why? Is she in love with another guy?
I don't watch Jewjewtsu Gaysen

But then he killed her unceremoniously. Really subverts my expectations.

I don't recall her only motivation being dick lust.

Early Sakura was a good character, a terrible person but a good character.

Attached: noparents.png (1322x951, 1.06M)

her presence was a detriment to the plot and other characters of Naruto

shes dead already anyways lol

That description applies more to Sasuke considering he steals the spotlight and story focus from Naruto many times and almost everyone is either in love or obsessed with him (or/and his brother).

At least Akutami had the balls to kill her off, unlike Kishimoto who constantly plagued us with Sakura's existence.

Tentbara will return

you know it

Attached: 1609178744633.jpg (1787x1818, 452.69K)

The Sauce actually did things though and moved the plot forward, Sakura was there but USELESS at best, her best moment was getting shat on by the Sound Team in the Chunni Exams.

No, OP is schizophrenic. Nobara is a bitch but not in the same way pinkshit is a bitch. She has no insufferable crush on another character. She is also fairly competent from the get go.

>he steals the spotlight and story focus from Naruto many times
As if that's a bad thing. Shippuden Naruto is awful and sucks personality out of other characters just as much, making them join his wanking cult

Attached: 9154B99A-714C-4063-BFCA-7F6F2EAE2762.gif (540x250, 1.7M)

Attached: DC12B5E2-60BE-4773-A79C-B158AF4DB6CF.jpg (1280x1829, 758.38K)

I can't wait to see her feet animated

That's not really a detriment to the plot or the characters at all unless you think her becoming one of the strongest women in the series is an insult to the female characters you like.

I'm sure she'll be back at some point but Nobara gets her head half blown off and hasn't been seen in the manga for something like a year and a half+ now

That just shows how worthless women were in Naruto. Sakura still never contributed anything of meaning other than patching a couple wounds at the end of the series on two men who had already finished all they needed to do. So she's still USELESS the best she managed was being some granny's puppet.

Attached: Sakura's Best End.png (800x944, 555.24K)

What a shame, it she had a canon crush on someone we could have gotten more stuff like this, sigh.

She apologized

Why would Sasori even waste his time and resources on SAKURA of all people? If anything, making Chiyo a doll makes more sense. Good art nevertheless.

Its pretty hilarious how much she got sidelined in the story.
Especially as it came off of what seemed to be an attempt to strengthen her and make her more relevant to the main cast.

>competent
kek

Attached: MOGGEDbara.jpg (1067x1600, 327.71K)

That's like asking why people pick unga bunga characters in fightans.

>copy sakyra
>but worse
how

AIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

reminder, no one cared about her death

She is still alive tho

>implying she's actually dead.