Today is Yoshinori Kanada's birthday, the greatest and most influential animator in the anime industry...

Today is Yoshinori Kanada's birthday, the greatest and most influential animator in the anime industry. If he was still alive today, he would've been 70 this year.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUnf_JqPH5k

Attached: image-w856.jpg (800x950, 209.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anilist.co/search/manga/top-100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

happy birthday mr Canada

>Canada style animation
>Made by Japanese people

When have the Canadians been able to come up with something good anyway?

Happy birthday Kanada
Your contribution to anime is immense.
Gone too soon.

You are posting on a board of imbeciles where 90% of people have not watched ashita no joe. 99% of anime "fans" here have never heard of this man.

I am more knowledgeable than most here and I know little about him besides he worked on birth, was influential and coined? Kanada's dragon

KANADAAAAAA

Where does one go to find a group of anime fans that are knoweledgeable and actually care? I am tired of sharing public spaces with the ignorant masses

gatekeeper mentality

You do realize AnJ is popular in tracking sites right you mauritanian nigger

Even if people don't know him they can learn fuckhead. They might not have seen anything he worked on but they've definitely seen things inspired by his work. I'm assuming almost everyone here has seen Gurren Lagann

make friends IRL with anime fanatics

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-25_215305~2.jpg (456x248, 26.09K)

The sakugatrannies on twitter, unfortunately.

Nice screenshot but the manga is literally in the top 10 in tracking sites like Anilist.
anilist.co/search/manga/top-100

No shit. People who read it give it a 10/10, the problem is people don't read it unless they are true anime fans and not just bandwagonners.
I mean AnJ 2 is in mal's top 50 anime you could've used that instead but the same applies, barely anyone has watched it those who do give it a 10/10.

Does Kanada have any ties to AnJ btw just asking?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-05_164539~2.jpg (720x765, 104.89K)

>popularity
>13,873
Do nu-anime fans really?

Kanada worked on better shows like Yamato

STFU

Attached: e4a4817e22fff6dd19139cab39859d53.webm (640x480, 2.88M)

And)

Happy birthday Mr. Legend. You are missed.