Yashahime bread

New episode out

P.S
Setsuna is my wife

Attached: Hanyou no Yashahime.jpg (1920x1080, 317.94K)

Attached: [SubsPlease] Hanyou no Yashahime - 42 (1080p) [B83355D6].mkv00001.jpg (1920x1080, 275.21K)

I love my wife Moroha!!!

Attached: Morocuteha.jpg (1024x576, 111.32K)

Mommy finally

Attached: [SubsPlease] Hanyou no Yashahime - 42 (1080p) [B83355D6].mkv00002.jpg (1920x1080, 221.9K)

This fucking guy

Riku BTFO

Seems the happy reunion times are over with Kagome/Inuyasha. That's a shame since that was easily the highlight of the season. I really don't want to go back to the Kirinbro subplot. They've dropped the ball so hard on making him a threatening villain that I don't even care anymore. He's literally a good guy and if they just got out of his way the plot would resolve itself and I wouldn't have to see so much fucking Towa/Setsuna

Oh No, Towa s dildo is dead!

Hopefully third season in modern era

This show needed more fanservice

Attached: 41234.jpg (1920x1080, 256.65K)

>third season
There is no 3rd season, it got cancelled and ending in about 6 eps because the ratings are awful.

>WEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL...
>So we been breaking youkai for 3 generations.
>Mos' time the breaking sticks. The youkai don't give you any kine uh problems.
>B b but sometimes, sometimes... well sometimes you get a PECULIAR youkai.
> This one youkai, well he was a half breed, he a uh, well he would act up but he wouldnt hide it.
>It seem every week he was pretending to take a nap on a tree branch( but with one eye open all koi like) or he'd take rice from someone else's bento, or or or he'd peep on the womenfolk while they were bathing.
>Every week he'd do somethin' rascally IN PLain damn sight of the OVaseeah.
>OVasseha would call out to the mutt to put on the Beads of Subjugation. This Mutt's eyes would light up and before you could whistle dixie, he'd have them on.
>This Mutt would run to those beads of subjugation like they were a cool stream on a hot August day in Shizuoka.
>Helllll it got sooo bad this mutt would TELL you what kine mischief he was gone get his half breed ass into. He hadnt even DO nuthin yet..
>He would throw the necklace right over after an call out " COME On KAaaaaGOME THIS MUTT AINT GUNNA SIT HISSELF!"
>Just down right peculiar...

Attached: Mutt Breaking.png (2400x3000, 3.78M)

>it got cancelled and ending in about 6 eps because the ratings are awful.
Did you think anyone would fall for this retarded lie? The ratings are phenomenal, for mysterious reasons. No clue about a 3rd season though

>Setsuna getting another villian beaten
She has been on a roll

>Looks like they truly were the Hanyou no Yashahime
Really, Sunrise?

>End decision
>It has been revealed that the original animation "Yashahime: Princess Half-Young", which was produced as a sequel to Rumiko Takahashi's original "Inuyasha", will be completed on March 19.

>This work is a swashbuckler in which the main character of the previous work, Inuyasha, his brother, Sesshomaru, and three daughters who draw the blood of two great fathers run around the present age and the Warring States period.

Every thread until you like it. Cope.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Hanyou no Yashahime - 42 (1080p) [B83355D6].mkv_snapshot_07.28.448.jpg (1920x1080, 797.53K)

Is it just me or was this entire episode really off-model

Was Sesshomaru in the episode? If not than maybe that's why.

>Was Sesshomaru in the episode? If not than maybe that's why.
A few frames of passed out Sesshomaru