Did we like 3.0+1.0?

Did we like 3.0+1.0?

Attached: evangelion-3-0-1-0-thrice-upon-a-time-1628882670965.jpg (780x438, 27.71K)

I didn't.

You are capable of independent thought, you don't need to ask Any Forums.

I did.

It was ok

Yes.

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_and_aida_kensuke_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_2_more__7d8779a256c086ed3bb6f6138e0c2a48.jpg (1200x839, 649.18K)

Rei and Kaworu made sweet love.

Attached: after the credits.jpg (1117x876, 89.51K)

I appreciate that it finally came out

Attached: truman-reiayanami.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

No.
The entire Rebuilds shouldn't have existed.

Yes.

Yes
There are those who didn't get it and those who know it is a masterpiece.

I didn't watch it.

I haven't even watched it, I just don't care anymore.

Is that the only redeeming feature? They make a cute enough couple though I guess.

> We
I begrudgingly think it's a good movie, but there's so much that could've been done better that I can't help but be disappointed at it. I feel like the best I can do is make peace with it, but I can't help but feel let down.

I'd say, for me, the high points didn't really hit the high notes that I wanted them to.

Attached: 1643421478953.jpg (1534x2048, 219.31K)

I just watched it for the first time.
There were some good parts.
The whole village section was amazing.
The Gendo parts felt forced. I liked the confirmation of Mari's past. I like seeing young Asuka.
Misato's part felt really disappointing compared to how she was handled in EOE. Not a fan of all the new rules for creating spears and Unit 08 absorbing all the other units to break anti-universes and rescue Shinji. Also, that shitty CG and horrible framerates because of it. I was shocked that something like that could ever be in a motion picture. The reuse of footage was also very noticeable. Kinda lame. Neat things in it, kinda lame overall.

5/10

can't speak for anyone else but yeah i liked it a lot

Netflix Eva zoomers will enjoy it. Just like FF7R was enjoyed by consumers and not actual fans.

No, but I dont like any of them to be fair.

I liked the soundtrack