Real

I love this manga so much bros, why does Any Forums rarely talk about it compared to Inoue's other works?

Attached: real-5.jpg (1170x550, 273.85K)

because Any Forums is full of athletic jocks and not losers who have to sit down on wheel chairs

who is Any Forums favourite character?

Attached: 19.jpg (800x1167, 121.29K)

Because nobody cares about cripples playing niggerball

>apehoop
who cares

Most people are here to escape and shitpost and generalpost and go crazy for perceived trainwrecks

Following a hyper realistically drawn series about crippled athletes doesn't mesh well with that

that's not true though, stories about people who are at the bottom of society have alway been part of Any Forums culture

>that's not true though, stories about people who are at the bottom of society have alway been part of Any Forums culture
Any Forums despises those people, this website is nothing if not elitist, especially if anons have no leg to stand on.

Or in this instance, two legs.

So we can't talk about basketball now?

For me, stories like this are a bit too heavy, because they are too real

because there's rarely any new chapters user

Because chapters come out like twice a year, and there's probably gonna be an extended hiatus while Inoue's directing the Slam Dunk film.

I dumped chapters when they've came out to decent activity.

Any Forums's changed.

i don't even remember the last chapter i read
90? what is it up to now?

still at 93 I don't think

Nice one

Pro wrestler dude

Scorpion

I didn't started it because Inoue won't end it

years of hiatus didn't help

Haha, no.

Vagabond is superior in every single way, Real is just a manga for hipsters who want to pretend they like a mangaka's lesser known works, I literally dropped it 6 chapters in because of how predictable it was.