Oyasumi PunPun

Finished it recently, and I still have no idea what to think about it. All I know is that I don't regret reading it at all. Could do with less Pegasus screentime though.

Attached: 917IJDfk36L.jpg (1400x2008, 772.83K)

Agreed. I liked it.

Great story. Didnt like how it felt to finish it. Kinda leaves you down in the dumps but obviously that was intended

just finished the first volume and have yet to feel remotely sad or any attachment to any character or see anything that is "realistic" like people say the manga is. Does this get good at some point or is it just for midwits?

Read Solanin or DeDeDeDe now.

>barely through the story
>"why don't i feel sad or any attachment to the characters?"

Attached: ls.png (454x465, 217.05K)

Isn't it like 7 volumes? 1/7 is not barely into the story. I paid $8 on kindle for that and I expect tears to be rolling down my cheeks

>Isn't it like 7 volumes?
It's 13.

I liked it but it seemed unreasonably long for what it was doing

Attached: 1642404572937.jpg (1115x1600, 406.93K)

>or is it just for midwits?
It's for cucks, main character is a fucking bird
>mom and dad divorce because dad gets cucked
>uncle cucks his best friend and wife
>punpun gets cucked in high school and ends up marrying artsy toth who gets pregnant from her ex and makes punpun raise the kid
cuckapalooza

that seems like an oddly high amount of cuckoldry for one manga

yeah, but at least it tries to make it look bad as some kind of punishment with heavy consequences

I enjoyed it and yeah, Pegasus didn't fit in with the rest of the story. I think Asano found the idea cool but not enough to make another manga out of it so he shoehorned it into PunPun
Read it again faggot, none of that happened except for the uncle cucking his wife

they didn't get married, but sachi does indeed get knocked up by another guy and punpun is left to pick up the pieces

Im still reading it, im at the chapter where Pegasus is wearing the huge glasses. In all honesty I really like the Pegasus cult. I don't understand how they fit into the story with Punpun, but they've been very entertaining throughout it.

Good Vibrations.

punpun's fatal flaw was accepting used goods, and he didn't learn after the first time

you read it again stupid cuck

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-030006~2.png (720x1029, 692.81K)

>punpun is left to pick up the pieces
he never did that

literally did

no he didn't, because he is the pieces

>because he is the pieces

Attached: kami-sama!.jpg (600x800, 33.43K)

>punpun's fatal flaw was accepting used goods
but he didn't, the entire point is that he never did that.