Baki Dou

Be like Pickle anons, pray for Jack.

Attached: PRAY.jpg (655x694, 50.31K)

Jack does not need thoughts and prayers, he needs drugs and meat

The Lord can strengthen him in ways those things can't.

I'LL TEAR YOU APART!!!

Attached: 1639611312199.png (719x1200, 1.04M)

But WHEN?!
Jack prayed against Pickle and it did nothing.

Jack never assumed the position and just started making requests. he half assed it.

How's your Fighting career user?

Wonder what denomination Jack belongs to? During the Storytime one user argued that Diane was probably a Quebec Catholic.

Attached: Humhum.jpg (481x482, 65.9K)

Jack dies.

Attached: dosukoi.jpg (2000x1499, 1.68M)

Where is he now?

if you were a bastard son of Yujiro but he didn't know about it, would you live out your life like a normal person or become a fighter?

Decent, I'm winning against all the kids at the daycare I work at

Attached: 1642274733636.png (785x410, 329.86K)

Guess it depends on what kind of upbringing I had and what my mothers genetics are like.

Probably in the sewers missing his pal Musashi

I'll just quote this post from the other thread because I'm tired of it being ignored: How can anyone possibly look at a Baki fight, see a character that was seemingly weaker win and think "inconsistency", that it makes no sense based on "what we've seen so far"?
This is a series about strength and getting stronger. Strong is beautiful. Even Yuujiro, the strongest creature on Earth, keeps getting stronger all the time. Current Yujiro would probably murder MT Yujiro in seconds. This is a series in which Baki could widen the power gap between him and the convicts MASSIVELY simply by losing his virginity and still there are anons that don't suspect the cast is constantly getting stronger for the most outrageous and improbable reasons. You can call the explanations for the powerups silly (Gou Dou so far seems to be just titanium teeth, Jack's doing what he's always done but it's all somehow much better), but don't assume it's Itagaki fucking up and forgetting who was supposed to be stronger. Comparing feats is possible, but they're also constantly getting obsolete because everyone keeps getting stronger. This is actually one of the strong points of this manga, you (almost) never know who's gonna win because people level up like it was a fucking MMO, a few weeks of training and they can climb a tier.

Attached: 1626671708971.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

I'd go make the big bucks in boxing or another fighting sport and summarily ignore that nest of autism underneath the Tokyo Dome like my life depended on it.

Attached: 1643773232278.png (518x664, 398.58K)

:(

Attached: 0177-011.jpg (737x1200, 233.24K)

Its inconsistent as fuck, why would anyone be impressed by Jack beating a dig when he beat a polarbear and way stronger people already

I pray pray pray that no 'people' with dbz personality disorder ruin this comfy thread with their stupid fucking not-math that's supposed to account for some random punch from chapter 230 and some random kick from chapter 760 at the same time. I do NOT want that kind of discourse in this very comfortable thread. Please, resign yourselves to calisthenics if you're of that persuasion. Not here.

They were such a sweet pair

Tokugawa possibly didn't know about the polar bear. He thought he could give Jack a challenge with the mastiff. And Jack quickly put it in submission, that's consistent. It would be inconsistent if he had trouble.

I dont think you were ignored, thtead just archived before discussion went anywhere

Stop feeding the powerlevel faggotry user, just ignore these motherfuckers and hope that without attention they'll fuck off back to the DBS thread

in the sewers eating snakes, rats and crocodiles

The dog leveld up like it was an MMO all over that polar bear, clearly

I think I would have something withing me that makes me want to aquire strength but maybe I wouldn't know where to aim that ambition and either become a very powerful person in some reggard or die doing something reckless

Yes please, we had enough last thread

I mean in general. I see the "inconsistent, arbitraty power levels" criticism constantly.
Power level discussion is half the fun of keeping up with a fighting manga, user. The only dumb power level discussion is between universes (e.g. Goku VS Superman) because there's no common reference, you have to make one character fit into the universe of another.

Would Jack try to convert his little bro Baki?

Attached: Shopping.jpg (1522x2048, 355.73K)

>Pickle is praying for Jack
BASED

So Oliva "upgraded" from pulling a big-ass transport helicopter to deadlifting 500kg?

>Power level discussion is half the fun of keeping up with a fighting manga, user
Hell no it aint

Attached: Baki doesn't like this.png (242x268, 77.47K)

the problem you run into is things like childhood saga Baki eating punches from Hanayama like they're nothing, but then being hurt by everyone when he's 17, so does this mean Igari and Kosho are way, way, way stronger than childhood Hanayama, whom we saw putting craters on walls by punching Yuri into them? Yuri is another thing, since he survived those hits are we supposed to assume he's 10 times stronger than Mike Tyson?

>Power level discussion is half the fun of keeping up with a fighting manga
Not this one, the sheer amount of autism and badass absolutely retarded bullshit is enough for Baki, no need to do this powerlevel bullshit.

Pickle is a sweet innocent boy

Attached: Cutiepie Pickle.jpg (765x1225, 325.1K)

Why is life so mean to him? He has lost everything he enjoyed, even the dinosaurs he love to hunt are all dead and only a handful of gnomes can entertain him a little.

it's fine if you discuss hypotheticals like Doppo vs Retsu or Oliva vs Hanayama but the previous thread was entirely about being unreasonable regarding such a thing as someone being stronger than someone else

I really liked when Oliva leveled up from pulling tiny little 20 ton choppers to lifting massive 500 kg weights. Might as well be a god compared to that Russian bitch who uproots weak little elephant sized trees.
I also love how not forgetful Itagaki is and how he definitely, absolutely keeps track of everything.

Attached: soon.png (514x720, 733.46K)

Tokugawa said Oliva could easily lift 500kg not ONLY 500kg. do you know why? do you know why that cipher? remind me how much Sukune weighs

literally 90% of the series is about fights and who is stronger

Attached: 0114-020.jpg (743x1200, 224.45K)

The 500kg deadlift was supposed to be another impressive feat Oliva can perform. It certainly is compared to the average person, even if Oliva can exert much greater strength. There's no way Itagaki forgot Oliva can do things just grab someone by the shoulders and flatten them like a pancake breaking all their bones, he just wanted to use a more down to Earth feat that time. Or is ripping a chunk out of a deck of cards actually all that Hanayama can do in term of strength? Yet Itagaki loves bringing it up.

Attached: Iwillprotectyou.jpg (722x1200, 240.42K)

At least the powerlevelfags in Baki aren't as bad as "muh 5-D dimensional tiering MFTL multiversal+ buster we apply physic for series X but not for series Y" bullshit that VSbattles is known for. The
powerlevelfags here just think that because Character A is weaker than Character B in arc #2, then Character A will continue to be weaker than Character B in arc #10 even though Character A trains a lot more than Character B.

that's not being fair to the man. he keeps track of scarring that goes as far back as the Maximum Tournament and the fact that he remembered Kinryuuzan at all is a good sign

>5-D dimensional tiering MFTL multiversal+ buster
why are you talking about Yujiro's power level user?

Attached: Yujiro smug.jpg (339x407, 90.58K)

He did invent a completely new character to showcase a better grip strength feat. Deck of cards is close to Hanayama's limit.

he's been capable of the deck of cards thing since he was 15 years old. believe what you must but Baki confirmed twice that Hanayama got much stronger between the childhood saga and the maximum tournament

>Deck of cards is close to Hanayama's limit.
Except we know he can grab your arm and make your muscles fucking explode by twisting it. Only Yujiro has been shown to be immune. Yet Itagaki still loves the deck of cards feat and keeps using it to hype Hanayama up.