I wanted to become a chef because Sanji was my childhood crush and he looked cool when he cooked

I wanted to become a chef because Sanji was my childhood crush and he looked cool when he cooked
Now i realized i hate cooking and wasted 3 years in a french cooking school thing, still watch one piece though
Fuck you Sanji, that's all

Attached: sanjimybeloved.png (968x2898, 2.39M)

>be actually french
>love cooking
>make delicious meal
hon hon hon, but really curious about that " french cooking school" you talk about ? what where you cooking exactly

Attached: Borsalino_Portrait.png (900x900, 745.33K)

Mc donalds

femanon? Why did you like this creepy incel?

It teaches you the basics of haute cuisine, shit like multi-layer assembly or how to have more than 3-4 flavors in your dish without it tasting like the edible equivalent of a septic tank

any hot points you can share with us for me to go look up?

Why are you gay

This is a gayboi 1000%

oh i see, some gourmet shit you'll barely see in your lifetime if you're not from the upper crust !
sound cool none the less

Not really, it's a paid school but it just teaches you a lot of theory and things you can find on the net, it's just that you get to do it with actual chefs around to correct your mistakes

Nah most western culinary schools base themselves in traditional French techniques. If you've eaten anywhere fancier than McDonald's or Applebee's then you've most likely eaten food cooked by someone taught in French style.

kek Sanji was my fav as a kid, too, and I also started to cook because of him. Now I don't like what Sanji has become but still love cooking. Zoro became my fav SH and I started working out. Fucking hate it tho

Attached: splitji.jpg (582x641, 226.38K)

well yeah, my highschool had a professional cooking degree and they had a restaurant that we could go if we had the time so yeah i did see some of that cuisine but here in countryside france it's either any american fast food chain or some good ass kebab

I live in a small-medium city and thankfully we have some really good restaurants here even though there's not lots of them but yeah cities are just filled with fast foods and kebabs now

>Zolofag falseflagging

Attached: file.png (810x456, 577.06K)

>t.

Attached: pudding.gif (540x300, 1.45M)

I liked swords because of Zoro when I was a kid and wanted a real katana. Now I'm unemployed and can't afford a katanav unless I use up my remaining savings. Anime was a mistake

I made this brie in pastry, one stuffed with sautéed mushrooms and onions, one with dry cranberries and roasted walnuts, and one with bacon bits. No culinary schools, just following a simple video recipe food wishes: brie en croute and out of love for cooking.
People at the party were amazed and got kinda annoyed there weren't more. Too bad the girl I had in mind fucked some dude and I heard them thru her door lmao, just as the brie were done baking. So while I was trying to give her some, she was already getting some.
They tasted great, but the bacon one was too salty (as was I a bit for like 2hrs) because I put in too much. Next time I'll also add some fresh parsley to herb up the bacon a little.
Picrel is the prototype I made.

Attached: bec_cw.jpg (4032x2268, 2.91M)

Looks and sound pretty tasty

Nah bro Sanji was dope as hell right from his introduction on to about Thriller Bark, then he just got more and more ruined. FI was the last straw really. I did like most of him in WCI (midpoint onwards) tho, and he had his moments in Wano too. Still undecided about his genetics power-up. Rewatching W7 rn and he's pretty cool there.

Attached: bec_mo.jpg (3024x2268, 3.9M)

Thanks. Cooking is easier than you think, but I guess the fun is subjective

you are tickleling my hon hon user that look fucking good

cheese is any french weakness