New manga series of "Prison School" creator Akira Hiramoto is titled "Futari Switch"...

New manga series of "Prison School" creator Akira Hiramoto is titled "Futari Switch", a school romcom starting in Monthly Shounen Magazine issue 4/2022 out March 4

A high school boy & a girl are childhood friends, both have love interests but...

Attached: 9712C1B8-5053-449C-A21D-0468FC1C9332.jpg (848x1200, 197.65K)

I never cared much for prison school. Watched a few eps andnwasnt really into it. All my friends thought it was the funniest shit but idk it wasn't for me. His art is God tier though. Might try it but I'm an eop so someone would have to translate it

cool blog, where do I subscribe?

toradora but body switch?

Zoomer scum

I'm not a zoomer
Click the notification bell

>His art is God tier though
A tracer's "art" can't be called as such

Attached: 1636127338224.jpg (1208x1732, 280.62K)

Oh no not another flat "main heroine" with short hair and zero personality

>nooooooo you cant dooooo thaaaaat

Attached: images.jpg (264x191, 11.79K)

Keep coming to Any Forums, I'll be here til I die

Her eyes look sharpish sistermance is coming

Scrap it. Make a series called Futanari Switch, where the two childhood friends switch genitals every twelve hours.

>A high school boy & a girl are childhood friends, both have love interests but...
Make yo uwodner if it will be body swap where guy ends in girl body and vice versa and they will have to fake it with their current "bodies" love interests, emaning the guy in girl body will have t omake out wit guy and a girl in male body will go for his girl, or it means crossdressing issues where they cover for each other.

Is that a sea cucumber? Or some kind of eggplant?

it better have crossdressing and blackmail or I'm not illegally reading it online.

Knowing this author for sure it will also have pee fetish, also yuri and yaoi fanservice.

A romcom wow. How exciting, and they're childhood friends too, so cool. Hopefully this is just a trick and it's actually interesting

how tame is shonen, can you piss in shonen?

I liked the crossdressing one initially, though later on the plot development started to piss me off so I dropped it.
Hopefully this one is better.

Will probably have another shitty ending anyway

prison school had a good ending

>wtf why is he using 3d to assist himself!!! He should just take 10 extra hours and do it manually!, nooo!!!

>A high school boy & a girl are childhood friends, both have love interests but...
It's going to be cuckshit, isn't it? Hate it already.

So that's gonna be flop number what now? 3? 4?

but what? they have pee fetish?