Shingeki no Kyojin

>i did a Lelouch plan
>i still would have flattened the world
Is this considered good writing? What the fuck happened after Chapter 123?

Attached: 7B92919C-4CAA-448B-993F-CDADC89BF3FD.jpg (2250x2554, 2.71M)

What was Isayama thinking?

>i did a Lelouch plan
You missed the part he killed 80% of entire world

Was this Hackayama not fully retconning Eren? Did he think adding this part in would follow logically from his character development post-basement, which covered his back from any accusations?

Attached: 8E5A93F9-02FC-4E48-9B40-DBA59D83BCC1.jpg (2137x1047, 1.07M)

That's what a Lelouch plan is. Killing 80% of the world is meaningless, you're just using that number as a post-hoc.

At this point, it really doesn't matter what they try to do to make the anime slightly different from the manga. And in the end, these three truths will remain the same in both:
1. The exiled Eldians will still be in a terrible spot because of the machinations of the Marlian empire, and Eren's actions.
2. Eren dies and avoids all responsibility for the actions he's taken in leaving his homeland, and allies, in the terrible state it will face later on.
3. A large chunk of the SnK fans will be upset at their favorite ships going down in flames.

Attached: 1634562487510.gif (500x381, 917.51K)

Why does this fucking homo dork artist draw faces this way?

You mean the ugly screentone or the random scribbles and vertical lines over every character's eyes?

Attached: Chadmin.jpg (709x713, 245.85K)

Attached: Historia bowing to Armin.jpg (709x726, 96.14K)

The only way is if there is a full AOE which I doubt will happen. The shipping part is the worst out of everything, I liked SNK because it was a good story, 1-123 was great. To me, the swan dive the story's quality took immediately after that chapter is extremely strange--whatever your theory about what actually happened, that remains to be true.

Story was shit post Timeskip, Marley sucked and WfP was retarded as fuck and beyond repair

Hmmm, mind giving some examples? Aside from it being 'rushed' which I don't entirely agree with, AOT was never really about crazy worldbuilding, it was a concise, self-contained story that was pretty decisive from chapter 1 to Paths, all this shit was thought out. It became retarded when it was clear the ending would not be decisive. That brings into question why he didn't expand on anything, which would bring me back to partially agreeing with your point.

Isayama watched too much GoT and is autistically obsessed with The Mist ending. He thought copying themes from western shows is genius. It goes to show that jap writers have shit tastes and no thematic sense at all. Think about it, SNK became popular because it is mystery-survival. What did Isayama do after the basement? He turned it into grey morality pseudo intellectual politics manga.

I remember reading the manga and catching up to the scene where Eren talked his dad into killing the royal family just so Zeke can change his view on both him and Eren. Biggest bullshit ever.

You mean chapter 137? Where Zeke changes?

>>i did a Lelouch plan
>>i still would have flattened the world
Why are SNK fans so fucking illiterate?
At least do some research and learn who Eren was based on.

Attached: file.png (959x1500, 1.59M)

80% of the world and presumably the military got destroyed. The fact that Paradis didn't win a subsequent war is hilarious.

Leto? Paul is much better, but even Paul was responsible for the Jihad, and was Emperor for 12 years. He did the duty he was called to. He lamented his fate and died in rags but was a complete character.

We are supposed to believe that paths fucked eren's head up and made him regress but it really just seems like the timeskip and seeing the entire future didn't actually affect his character at all (which is silly because his character changed a good deal throughout season 3)

Why do you retards spam "retcon" as if you actually know what your buzzword means?

>The fact that Paradis didn't win a subsequent war is hilarious.
It happened several decades in the future you fucking imbecile. The rest of the world military clearly was restored given the planes bombing them retard.

>and made him regress
He never changed speedreader.