Urusei yatsura

Shit, I thought japs would be thrilled about the reboot, but they seem to be quite apathetic about it, I wonder if it will fail badly as some anons have predicted, worst case I guess we can get some new figurines and/or re-releases of older ones.

Attached: 1642615805247.jpg (2436x3466, 945.63K)

Reboots have historically sucked ass and the japs probably know this, too.

Japs are mostly sane fans

They dont have stupid hype ahead of stuff premiering

Long as there's more Lum fanart I frankly don't give a damn if this show crashes and burns.

This. Shows come and go but Lum is eternal

Attached: 1639955082472.jpg (500x750, 112.3K)

Why does Urusei Yatsura have that femdom vibe to it?

Might be the way that the main character gets constantly tazed by his clingy alien fiancee, and the fact that most other women he meets end up kicking his ass, too.

all of Takahashi's work has femdom undercurrents

How many good reboots/remakes of old anime have their been? Birdy and Space Battleship Yamato are the only ones that come to mind.

ded general is ded. everybody left except the copefags

>it doesn't need to be well written
>it doesn't need to look good
>it doesn't have to sound good
>it doesn't need to stay true to it's roots
>it doesn't need to appeal to log time fans
>I need to consume
Fucking kek you guys, what happend to you.

fucking nothing since the consensus is generally "It'll suck."
What fucking bridge are you hiding under, stupid troll.

Now if only the main girls in them actually had tits worth a damn and looked sexy.

Fruits Basket

Read the post and earlier post itt again. Seems pretty spot on to me

>I wonder if it will fail badly as some anons have predicted
>Reboots have historically sucked ass and the japs probably know this, too.
>Japs are mostly sane fans, They dont have stupid hype ahead of stuff premiering
>Long as there's more Lum fanart I frankly don't give a damn if this show crashes and burns.
>ded general is ded.

>user reads that and thinks Any Forums is excited for the new Urusei Yatsura

Attached: baka ass motherfucka.png (426x500, 71.59K)

Dragon Quest Dai is pretty good.

What's the best way to get into Urusei Yatsura? Watch the anime and then the films? Or jumps straight into the films? The little bit I've seen I really like the animation and the style.

drinking bleach

Yes this is exactly what I was getting at, Any Forums is absolutely thrilled for the reboot. You should work on your reading comprehension or are you this retarded on purpose

Watch the animu AND films and OVA's. There's a specific order to do them in but I dont have the infiographic so just watch everything in chronological order on wikipedia if you can.

Honestly I'm not even sure how to respond because you are so goddamn retarded that it just has to be a troll post, but even I'm not sure.

Attached: full retard 2.png (466x466, 478.96K)

I think they took one look at all the stuff the west has done with reboots/remakes/prequels..etc and want no part of the reboot hell we are in.