You would think the average person who was given unlimited power and thrown into another world would attempt something...

You would think the average person who was given unlimited power and thrown into another world would attempt something like world conquest, yet there are barely any isekai where the MC actually abuses his power. Why is that?

Attached: 1641986193916.jpg (1280x1842, 647.56K)

So you just got isekai'ed, but you find out that the native cooking is actually very tasty.
How fucked are you?

Attached: test.png (624x552, 383.34K)

just invent soup

Chinese loli. Do you accept blessings?

Attached: Chinese Loli.png (1032x1467, 1.32M)

I'd still try to recreate dishes from my country but the otherworld cuisine being tasty would be something nice to fall back on.

Because the backlash that comes from it is a pain in the ass, even if you succeed actually ruling the world is a pain in the ass

Something is cultivating within me

>chinese
Eww no, lolis are shit to begin with, but I don't need chinese ones at that.

Muh Hero meats god and learns that god has overwhelming power and the will to use it; how stupid does he have to be go Tanya the Evil and pick a fight?

>t. shit taste of no other
more for me

You don't need to fight god to conquer the world. Gods mostly hang out in their own universe and just chill.

They've read Lord of the Flies, they know it ends with the navy showing up and reminding them of their place

Because
GENTLEMEN

I can't think of anything less intimidating then isekai navies. Just push them away with some wind magic, repeat that for a week or so until they starve to death.

Don’t isekai navies also have to deal with sea monsters and actual eldritch abominations rising from the depths?

>that art
>blatant shotacon oneechan
Holy shit. This is the kind of isekai I want to read

>Just push them away with some wind magic,
They'll just beat the wind.
No, what grounds sailing boats is a perfect lull.

depends on the setting

Why not just enjoy all the tasty food instead

Attached: tasty.png (312x406, 105.23K)

This can be said about literally any question or statement, yet the discussions, if it can even be called that instead of bait and shitposting, are pointless generalizations and talking about series that don't exist instead of specific ones

If you think about it, native food is guaranteed to taste better than whatever we have here because their food ends up either eaten fresh right after a hunt/harvest or preserved with storage magic that stops time inside storage
There's no chemicals on it aside from magic, there's no forced generic modifying and when it does it's done more naturally with magic to speed up growth and greatly speed up the eugenics process
There's also how in some settings higher mana concentration in food ends up making it taste better

>shoujo manga
>character enjoys the food instead of screeching about soisaus
always a nice thing to see

Attached: foods.png (664x853, 537.49K)

If that is the first thng that crosses your mind if yoh are given unlimited power, its a good thing you as just a normal, powerless person.

Not really a shoujo thing. Kenja no Deshi and Death March both did it too, and neither of them is a shoujo series.

While old-style food is more seasonal than what we are used to, it's not always "fresh".

Cabbage and similar staples were popular because you could store them throughout the winter.
You got a lot of cabbage over the course of winter, and not directly from the fields.

And while you are right that less processing is done to the food, not all processing is detrimental to the taste.
Ultimately it will come down to preferences. Somebody who is used to processed ready-made dishes with dozens of additives will not be able to appreciate the much more subtle nuances of food that lacks the powerful chemical aromas and flavor enhancers.

Nothing is worse than having power to do things and then "wanting to live a slow life" while you do mental gymnastics trying to solve problems that could easily be solved with force.

Yes, that's why those "discussions" are worthless and you should head them off with that statement. Anything else is a waste of your time.

>native food is guaranteed to taste better than whatever we have here because their food ends up either eaten fresh right after a hunt/harvest or preserved with storage magic that stops time inside storage
No, not at all. There are many, many. many variables besides the two you've presented, and like the other guy said, additives make a world of difference that you don't appreciate. Which is really strange considering you're a thirdworlder, that should be all you can afford to eat.

It would be more common if doodles didn't skip those scenes

Third Worlders are closer to subsistence living which is closer to fresh food grown by themselves or someone they know directly, at least if they weren't kicked off their land by a multinational

No, they're totally hooked on cheap junkfood.

maybe in your particular shithole, but we aren't talking about muttland i assume