Use devil's proof

Post an anime and then use devil's proof to justify the most ridiculous theories. As long as it isn't disproven by the scource material or the anime it could as well be true. Like a character being actually a trap, them having all super powers or the series actually taking place in the future or something like that.

Attached: 1643913977909.png (323x424, 109.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probatio_diabolica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry but what's the devil's proof?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probatio_diabolica
>The Devil's Proof is the logical dilemma that while evidence will prove the existence of something, the lack of evidence fails to disprove it. In essence, the opposing statement's lack of proof makes the statement true in some sense. This connects with the idea that, while substantial evidence may prove the devil's existence, there is no evidence that denies the devil's existence; therefore, one cannot deny the devil's existence.

I have friends.
I refuse to elaborate.

Attached: 1641041843841.png (459x386, 181.6K)

My favorite way to play with devil's proof is to tie different series into the same setting against their will. For example: Zombieland Saga and the Boogiepop series take place in the same setting.

Attached: 1623011197554.jpg (1280x960, 152.29K)

[blue]human cannot breath in water before running out of water therefore the little guy couldn't swim around in the 95% of the ocean forever[/blue]

Nowhere was a human claimed to exist.

Attached: DAMEDA.png (473x499, 313.95K)

>Zombieland Saga and the Boogiepop series take place in the same setting
I now believe this. Do you have more same setting theories?

Naruto would eat his own poop out of the toilet.
There is no proof that he didn't.
QED.

R07 tards just can't stop making shit threads.

The first one that springs to mind is that Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight is immediately followed in the timeline by Symphogear. I don't think either of those contradict the first pair, and you could probably throw Cardcaptor Sakura in there depending on how you interpret when it's set.

You can always fill out the roster for these sorts of things with slice-of-lifes, since there's almost nothing stopping all of them being the same setting, and generally only need a world superficially like the modern day's.

Kill yourself shounentard

>QED.
No. Literally the opposite.
Look up what QED means.

It's an abbreviation for a latin phrase which means end of proof I think, used in math.

What was shown was that nothing was shown, therefore you cannot disprove the statement.
QED.

It means Quod erat demonstrandum
Roughly translates to "as has been demonstrated". Basically telling the reader that this is the proof that was necessary for your claim.

Your argument is based on lack of proof. You can't use QED.

Yooo I just started ep 5. This shit better be good

Katanagatari is actually set in the Nasuverse. Shichika and the rest of the Kyotoryu are actually just a line of people with the Origin of Sword who maintained their Mystery by training in the mountains like Kazune Yasuri the first and the wobbly punchers like Shizuki from Mahoyo and Kuzuki from FSN.
Shikizaki Kiki was just a Caster with clairvoyance.

Attached: Katanagatari.jpg (2560x1600, 664.36K)

Kaiji is actually Hyodo's bastard child.
He inherited his nose from his grandfather.

Attached: 1606208224717.jpg (640x360, 40.61K)

>Noragami is an isekai and Ancient Magus Bride is a story about the after life.

Did I do it right?

this is right
could have been better