Scanlation Thread

What are you working on, user? What are your biggest no-nos in scanlation?

Attached: notepad.png (2400x2340, 235.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/v6ij93.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am working on feeding my sick dog.

Must be tough. Are you going to ask for donations?

>pending approval from trannydex mod team
Why are they like this?
Shouldn't the community regulate what's a good/bad/troll tl?

>pending approval
for what? I've never seen that.

It says that's only for new accounts.

well there's your answer then. seems like a pretty simple way to prevent spamming of troll uploads.

In this thread I'd like you all to remember that your translator friend is always doing his best, and that you shouldn't hate him for taking a while with his scripts

Can someone who isn't stuck with a 2008 PC please upload somewhere sGray.icc color profile that comes bundled with new PS versions? I believe it should be somewhere around Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/Color Profiles. I can't find it on the net.

You promise you won't try to hack me?

>What are your biggest no-nos in scanlation?
localizing shiritori

>What are your biggest no-nos in scanlation?
Adding twenty billion TL notes when "translating" a shiritori game (just putting in the romaji) instead of localizing

I'm trying to feed my sick mother, that trumps your dog.

May I never get any donations to spend for my Alzheimer's-striken little sisterwife's treatment if I do.

Alright I'll choose to trust you. So where do I go next.
Currently in
>C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe

I hope it's in the Color Profiles folder.

Attached: IMG_20220203_212359_698-01-01.jpg (2560x1493, 558.87K)

I would, but I can't find an sgray.icc in any of the 5 different locations I've found color profiles in and the path you gave me doesn't even exist. Are you sure that's the file name? I can select the sgray profile in PS, but no idea which file it comes from.

I'm trying to feed my sick dog, who is also your mother.

I heard she likes sausages.

Thanks anyway user, I guess I'll try to make do with Gray Gamma 2.2.

Attached: 1617443426479.png (215x128, 32.37K)

How did you make that image?

Here's all the ones I found anyway. Maybe it'll recognize one of them as sgray. files.catbox.moe/v6ij93.zip

Attached: file.png (1237x833, 76.69K)

Sorry I'm retarded, forgot to attach the image. There evidently isn't a Color Profiles folder

Attached: 2022-02-04 02_07_42-Adobe.png (195x279, 4.74K)

>Guy posts a cropped panel of a very old and bad scanlation
>Proceed to spend the next three hours finding which manga it is, buying the HQ raws off of amazon for the volume that specific page is from, cleaning all the bubbles, floats and sfxs, typesetting them all, just to prank him into thinking there's an official release and asking me for it.
>he doesn't even comment all that much on it, and still haven't told him about the prank
I might be a little autistic