Have you ever watched an anime movie in a theater?

Have you ever watched an anime movie in a theater?

Attached: mewtwo.jpg (1024x1479, 473.9K)

Still the best anime movie out there.

Yeah saw Char’s Counterattack

This and Spirited Away upon their respective releases.

I saw that when it first came out. Happy memories

A few Miyazaki movies and Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya when it played at a theater near me. Was going to see Rebellion in theaters too but a sudden blizzard kept me from traveling out of town to see it.

No. I haven't been to a cinema at all in a decade or so. I don't like them.

Pretty sure I did as well for someone's birthday party, one of the first ones anyway, sadly can't eemember much of anything

>Dec 2019
>watch Konosuba movie
>globe shuts down afterwards

Saw an advance screening of this movie, the theater hadn't received the promotional TCG cards you got when buying tickets yet so I never got one. Still got my Ancient Mew from The Movie 2000 though.

I vaguely remember getting bored one day and seeing the One Piece Alabasta movie at a local theater during its one weekend only run. I'm not even certain if I actually saw it, so it must not have been very memorable if I did.

Yes, Tenki no ko. It was great. The big screen really amplified the picturesque landscapes and spectacles of that movie. Though I still prefer Kimi no na wa's story and characters. But yes, big fan of anime on the big screen. Would definitely want to go again.

Attached: 1593230877073.jpg (766x729, 319.27K)

Oh, I guess also the Yu gi Oh movie pyramid of light. But I was a lot younger and the movie was kind of whatever so I can't really comment on whether it was better or worse...

The first three pokemon movies, digimon movie, and yu-gi-oh movie. Had to get them promo cards.

Yup, just that one.

I saw that with my mom, my friend and his mom. My dad refused to watch it and just sat in the car lol

That's the only one for me.
I wish I could have seen Megumin's movie at the kinoplex.

>My dad refused to watch it and just sat in the car
Heh, the joys of having a grumpy Dad. That's exactly what mine would have done if he'd gone with me

That one, Pokemon 2000 and DBZ Batte of Gods

holy
i remember watching this in cassete tape when i was a kid, very good memories

I live near the Los Angeles area, lots of anime movies to watch every year