Is this the new Kimetsu No Yaiba...

Is this the new Kimetsu No Yaiba? Its the number 1 streaming show in all over China and its already really popular in Japan knowing that started really bad on numbers.

Dont know why western doesnt like it desu its a great comfy show

Attached: portada_ousama-ranking-7.jpg (1280x720, 216.31K)

Western people don’t like it because it does not appeal to their self insert fantasies that they are obsessed with

It's becoming one of the best animes of all time too
Up there with LOGH and other kino
It's like anime Game of Thrones, but good

It's a weird show. The presentation makes it seem like a kid's show at first but it clearly isn't. None of this is obvious until about episode seven and a dude is chopping is own hand off. It's great if you manage to stick with it, but I understand someone using the three episode rule and going "This is boring".

>china
stop posting same shit and sucking chinks penis faggotop

Attached: +20.png (512x512, 101.12K)

>Is this the new Kimetsu No Yaiba?
No, it is doing well in streaming platforms, especially in China, but the manga sales haven't been boosted to an insane degree, all 12 volumes available so far were confirmed to amount 1 million and a half copies in circulation just last week, the 12th volume sold 95 thousand copies on the first week.

The series is a success when it is taken into account the manga is an online serial in an extremely small publisher, but it is no Kimetsu no Yaiba level of success.

I know it doesnt hit here big because the art style doesnt suit what weeabos like

Kinda funny because it looks exactly like CHINESE ANIMATION looks like

Attached: descarga.jpg (308x164, 9.14K)

I'll never understand people who don't instantly pick up what kind of series shows like this, Madoka, or Made in Abyss are. You can usually tell just from the atmosphere which direction they're going in. Ranking of Kings has a very somber tone even when it's being silly.

I stuck with it despite the presentation and its just not that good

Based

Was promising, but it just devolved into shonenshit that tries to appeal to emotions. Unfortunately for them I don’t really feel anything for the retard Gary Stu MC.

You will never be a woman

>the art style doesnt suit what weeabos like
actually very true. Westerners maybe liked Shin-chan, but this definitely wont catch on. Chinese animation also looks very ugly to me but thats probably my sinophobia speaking

I think he could’ve been more then Gary Stu if the author gave a way for us to see bojji’s thoughts, the autistic screeching can only be effective for so long

why would you even think he is a transsexual?
This seems very odd to me.

I like it. I even made fanart of it

Obsession

I don’t know why he replied with that either, it’s not like self inserting is inherently bad (stories are subjective to the reader/watcher), but westerners just happen to love that shit and ousama does not really play into that sort of stuff like isekai, romcoms or shonen do. It is what it is.

It was going well until the mc got an out of place powerup and they turned it into a battle anime

they are from d*scord

Oh no no no no not like this Ousama sisters.....it's been completely ignored on Japanese streaming sites too and now only China and bilibili can save us

Man BDs have fallen off compared to 10-15 years ago. The real money is merch and source material sales (manga, light novels)

w-what do you mean it's n-not a self insert??

Because he's mentally ill and literally cannot stop fantasizing about trannies and how they're all out to get him.